IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Arafat is a conundrum for Israel.
Murdering him would martyr him. That's not a good idea. Israel could not possibly fail to know that, so they can't be serious. Unfortunately, discussing the option is likely to endear him to the Arabs with the disadvantage that he's still alive...

Arafat needs to be discredited in the eyes of the Arab world, or at least in the eyes of the Palestinian Arabs. Why is this? Democracy in Palestine is hard to achieve because Arafat is loathe to relinquish control. He also stands for throwing out the Israelis, implicitly if not explicitly, which is why Israel don't like him. They've been trying to sideline him for years, with uncertain success.

Wade.

Is it enough to love
Is it enough to breathe
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed

Is it enough to die
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be Anything but Ordinary
Please

-- "Anything but Ordinary" by Avril Lavigne.

New OTOH
if you think your electoral success needs a Big Bad Palestinian in order to drive the voters to the L&O party, playing it this way might actually make sense.

In a twisted sort of way.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
     That settles it...Israel has gone off the deep end. - (bepatient) - (15)
         Interesting reasons from Powell - (drewk)
         If he is so marginalized, - (Arkadiy)
         No... - (Simon_Jester)
         And just as fast... - (bepatient)
         Arafat is a conundrum for Israel. - (static) - (1)
             OTOH - (jake123)
         Its not wrong to kill him - (boxley) - (2)
             True enough... - (bepatient)
             What works for me. - (a6l6e6x)
         Can you feel the love? - (mmoffitt) - (3)
             Re: Can you feel the love? - (GBert) - (2)
                 read a time magazine piece on the camp david accords - (boxley) - (1)
                     Settlements in Egyptian territory were dismantled back then. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Yeah, expel him from the process without killing him. - (marlowe)
         Talk?! No, Mr. Arafat, I want you to *die*. -NT - (scoenye)

“How do you tell when you’re out of invisible ink?”

- Steven Wright
44 ms