IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Heh, were we ever capable of strategic thought..
You'd have a place in the brain-storming sessions under my Supreme Commandership.

Alas we are (generally) ignorant - and proud of it - of both our own and world history and especially of.. any nuanced comprehension of religious cabals everywhere.

Remember Joe Mcarthy's tactic fed the Murican mindset, not so long ago ~

Hey those guys in State Dept. read Marx and speak Russian - let's kick those Commie asses Outta there! And, often they did.

A bit less jingoistic nowadays (I hope) but - dumbth, and its other symptom, reduced attention span - these are Murica today. I have no idea how many *actual* informed experts are on the Gov payroll in DC and elsewhere, possessed of an earlier era's idea of 'excellence'. Do you?

A.
New since the old hands left CIA none State none NSA Feebs none
This is born out by the Feebs trying to hire, State never had a clue and the old hands in the CIA were tossed by the reformers who tossed out the baby with the bath water. The CIA being offshore should act like the mafia and Bin Laden themselves. Look at the original org, wild bill donovan of the OSS who was a WW2 equivelent of Osama in Europe who was under the rule of the Nazi's. It was and should still be a terroristic force under the President's control, and responsibility. His ass if it gets unassed. Terrorism as such is not always evil, the resposibility should in all cases be accountable.
thanx,
bill
What is a user? You mean userid isnt the same as uid?, gid? whats that? I dont understand "ask the requestor to send a non formal email request for ftp access? whaddya mean dean?
Halp Iam drowning in Bovine Fecal Matter!!!!
Bill
     Evidence watch - (marlowe) - (22)
         NATO accepts US proof - (marlowe)
         Bin Laden threat to embassy unmasked - (marlowe) - (1)
             Notice - (jb4)
         Thanks -NT - (kmself)
         It's not really the single thread that's annoying - (Silverlock) - (2)
             I was hoping others would provide the commentary. - (marlowe) - (1)
                 Re: Lets agree to at least put an intro summary ... - (dmarker)
         Mauritanian held as suspect - (marlowe)
         Bin Laden terror encyclopedia discovered - (marlowe)
         German intelligence makes contribution - (marlowe)
         DoJ blocked Moussaoui warrant in August - (marlowe)
         Circumstantial evidence abounds. - (marlowe) - (8)
             Does it matter? - (wharris2) - (7)
                 A-CRCing-men. - (inthane-chan)
                 You can't scare a suicide bomber. - (marlowe) - (5)
                     yes you can scare them - (boxley) - (4)
                         Heh, were we ever capable of strategic thought.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                             since the old hands left CIA none State none NSA Feebs none - (boxley)
                         Erm... 2 and 4 are good, but the rest. - (marlowe) - (1)
                             ROFL! - (boxley)
         Blair's evidence dossier - (marlowe)
         Would-be terrorist complains about chain of command - (marlowe)

Oh my God! They killed Kenny!
78 ms