IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Circumstantial evidence abounds.
[link|http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/20011003-8922312.htm|It's not proof, but it's plenty close enough].

Excerpt:

The sources said that much of the material involves intelligence reports of communications between known bin Laden or al Qaeda associates in which they talked of an attack before and after Sept. 11.
One official said the FBI has established links between some of the airline hijackers and money from bank accounts controlled by al Qaeda.
Another source described the evidence as "bits and pieces" that, when put together, become compelling proof that bin Laden ordered and orchestrated the attacks. The communications, this source said, are similar to intelligence reports collected after the 1998 bombings of two U.S. embassies in East Africa, which killed 224 persons, including 12 Americans.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfir...e/index.html]
New Does it matter?
bin Ladin has certainly been involved in previous terrorism, so whether he is *the* instigator of the 9/11 bombing is not really relevant to the so-called war on terrorism.

Getting the right guy (Hussein, or bin Ladin, or whoever) would be good. Making terrorists of all persuations pee their pants at the thought of trying to terrorize America would be better.
Who knows how empty the sky is
In the place of a fallen tower.
Who knows how quiet it is in the home
Where a son has not returned.

-- Anna Akhmatova (1889-1966)
New A-CRCing-men.
And that's terrorists of ALL persuasions, including the ones we've got in the CIA and the NSA, as well as those we've backed throughout the world for years.

Or are we still calling them freedom fighters?

Oh wait, I can't argue that the Almighty United States and Israel can do wrong - that might offend Marlowe. Never mind.
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
New You can't scare a suicide bomber.
Forget about about making them pee their pants. We need to: first, kill them before they can kill us, and second, prevent any more human minds from being twisted in this way.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfir...e/index.html]
New yes you can scare them
psych war 101
1. Have the head cleric of the Shite Muslims declare a fatwa on individuals ala Rushdie, do the same with the Sunni clerics at Mecca. Have the same by the Mufti of Jerusalem. Dont forget the Indo-malasian clerics instruct at sermons that the one who completes the fatwa is immediately guarrantied a spot with lotsa sloe eyed beauties.
2. If they are unwilling to do step 1 Remove all American forces from the Gulf, Med, and leave Kuwait and Saudi. Lift all embargos with Iraq, Iran but forbid buying/selling anything from the region except FOB US Ports. (quietly influence defective weapons sales and other sabotagic acts)Tell the Israeli's we need a flat spot in the Negev and it will be American Soil in exchange for future Support. Have lots of planes going in with absolute secrecy and build (oops that is secret)Explain to all that we are turning our backs because the region has nothing we need except oil. We will buy it FOB American soil. Start using and drilling for our own. We will gladly help out with feeding refugees but host countries must pick it up here or in europe. We regretfully state since the area has no respect for American civilian lives we must leave. Extract every American person and organisation smile when we leave. The regular folks will think they have won a great victory until they will assume we are clearing the area for massive attacks with no regard for life except our own.
3. Use the same tactics used by the Mountain Men. Ever wonder how they got along? They became an Indian better than the Indians. We will offer suitable awards for scalp and bounty hunters and offer to outfit them just the same way we did during the western expansion. American born people taking the Pashtun identity, habits, language and attitudes to make an enormous profit, scalps instead of beaver. DNA testing to make sure it is male and over 21, bring the identifiable heads in for the big cash. Delivered to our territory of course. Capitalism at its best. Groups of hunter killer teams moving thru the area's where the terrorists are killing and coming home to get paid, laid and bored with normalcy. We need to create an American form of the taliban, hezbulla et al, shrug our shoulders and say not our problem, outside US territory.
4. Use Israel the Same way we used St. Louis during the fur trade. That will ironically help the Palestinian people as well because most "safe" western trade to the middle east and elsewhere would be done there and the Israelis dont have enough human resources to do it by themselves.
5. Randomly and quietly dissapear entire small cities in all the countries except Israel, Palestine and Jordan. Shrug our shoulders and say it must be outlaws, pirates and other bad people. Ask them to clean up after themselves, offer food and decontamination suits.
5. After 20 years take a look and see if they want to have an open free relations with us as I guarranty the natl geographic maps of today will look extremely different.

thanx,
bill

why did god give us a talleywhacker and a trigger finger if he didnt want us to use them?
Randy Wayne White
New Heh, were we ever capable of strategic thought..
You'd have a place in the brain-storming sessions under my Supreme Commandership.

Alas we are (generally) ignorant - and proud of it - of both our own and world history and especially of.. any nuanced comprehension of religious cabals everywhere.

Remember Joe Mcarthy's tactic fed the Murican mindset, not so long ago ~

Hey those guys in State Dept. read Marx and speak Russian - let's kick those Commie asses Outta there! And, often they did.

A bit less jingoistic nowadays (I hope) but - dumbth, and its other symptom, reduced attention span - these are Murica today. I have no idea how many *actual* informed experts are on the Gov payroll in DC and elsewhere, possessed of an earlier era's idea of 'excellence'. Do you?

A.
New since the old hands left CIA none State none NSA Feebs none
This is born out by the Feebs trying to hire, State never had a clue and the old hands in the CIA were tossed by the reformers who tossed out the baby with the bath water. The CIA being offshore should act like the mafia and Bin Laden themselves. Look at the original org, wild bill donovan of the OSS who was a WW2 equivelent of Osama in Europe who was under the rule of the Nazi's. It was and should still be a terroristic force under the President's control, and responsibility. His ass if it gets unassed. Terrorism as such is not always evil, the resposibility should in all cases be accountable.
thanx,
bill
What is a user? You mean userid isnt the same as uid?, gid? whats that? I dont understand "ask the requestor to send a non formal email request for ftp access? whaddya mean dean?
Halp Iam drowning in Bovine Fecal Matter!!!!
Bill
New Erm... 2 and 4 are good, but the rest.
1 is unlikely and the remainder are all morally repungnant.
New ROFL!
had a terrorist cell (not islamic) tell me I had a sick mind and was morally repugnant in 1976.
thanx,
bill
What is a user? You mean userid isnt the same as uid?, gid? whats that? I dont understand "ask the requestor to send a non formal email request for ftp access? whaddya mean dean?
Halp Iam drowning in Bovine Fecal Matter!!!!
Bill
     Evidence watch - (marlowe) - (22)
         NATO accepts US proof - (marlowe)
         Bin Laden threat to embassy unmasked - (marlowe) - (1)
             Notice - (jb4)
         Thanks -NT - (kmself)
         It's not really the single thread that's annoying - (Silverlock) - (2)
             I was hoping others would provide the commentary. - (marlowe) - (1)
                 Re: Lets agree to at least put an intro summary ... - (dmarker)
         Mauritanian held as suspect - (marlowe)
         Bin Laden terror encyclopedia discovered - (marlowe)
         German intelligence makes contribution - (marlowe)
         DoJ blocked Moussaoui warrant in August - (marlowe)
         Circumstantial evidence abounds. - (marlowe) - (8)
             Does it matter? - (wharris2) - (7)
                 A-CRCing-men. - (inthane-chan)
                 You can't scare a suicide bomber. - (marlowe) - (5)
                     yes you can scare them - (boxley) - (4)
                         Heh, were we ever capable of strategic thought.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                             since the old hands left CIA none State none NSA Feebs none - (boxley)
                         Erm... 2 and 4 are good, but the rest. - (marlowe) - (1)
                             ROFL! - (boxley)
         Blair's evidence dossier - (marlowe)
         Would-be terrorist complains about chain of command - (marlowe)

i only type in lowercase because i hate capitalism.
64 ms