IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New that was my point, MAD2 they need to understand that their
icons, beliefs are just as vunerable as ours when it comes to this shit so they should protect themselves by cutting the head off of this particular snake. If we feel that they are protecting these clowns a chance that the Aryan Brotherhood or someone like them may turn their gimlet eye on Mecca et al.
thanx,
bill
why did god give us a talleywhacker and a trigger finger if he didnt want us to use them?
Randy Wayne White
New Won't work
It's a nice idea, but it won't work. The reason MAD worked in the first place is that it only depends on a handful of top political leaders acting in a self interested manner. That is one of the bedrocks of human nature, we can depend on that.

With the terrorists there are too many people the power to pull the trigger, and worse yet, they are usually religiously motivated not motivated by normal self interest. The religious fanatics are liable to want to trigger larger and larger reprisals, exactly to start war.

That's ignoring the problem of targeting, To attack Mecca would be to punish all Muslims for the acts of a few.

Jay
New whats yer point?
If I losed a family member I reserve all rights to act unilaterally to kill whoever I wish to extract my personal vision of justice. Are you suggesting that I be arrested and jailed for contemplative acts not carried out inside the borders of the United States? If I commit no crimes against the law here, and go to another country, perpetrate whatever acts I wish, how can you stop me when those folks can come here and act out at will? We have the largest mall in Florida opening Saturday 1/4 mile from my house. My girl is working there, my kids want to go there will be an estimated 10k capacity and if something happens? What is left of my family goes home, I go to doing what I used to do and a mountain load of evens goes out. Muslims are not the only ones that have the will to kill. Since that will not be directed by a government agency how can those governments like the taliban object?
thanx,
the above is conjecture etc. etc. etc. :)
bill

What is a user? You mean userid isnt the same as uid?, gid? whats that? I dont understand "ask the requestor to send a non formal email request for ftp access? whaddya mean dean?
Halp Iam drowning in Bovine Fecal Matter!!!!
Bill
     Why America Has Already Lost the War - (Fearless Freep) - (40)
         Typical racist claptrap. - (inthane-chan) - (25)
             Oh, knock it off. - (marlowe) - (17)
                 You misunderstand my position. - (inthane-chan)
                 How do you define success? - (ChrisR) - (14)
                     It's not a war on terrorists. - (marlowe) - (13)
                         Fine. - (inthane-chan) - (7)
                             Did that happen recently? - (rsf) - (1)
                                 Thought that was pretty much everybody against everybody... - (inthane-chan)
                             Gawd, you're so blind. - (marlowe) - (2)
                                 Yes. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                     Small group of people? - (marlowe)
                             Too far - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                 Go back and read what I said again... - (inthane-chan)
                         They want it to be a holy war - (Steven A S) - (4)
                             Those other Islamic nations? - (marlowe) - (3)
                                 whether or not we can count them as allies - (Steven A S) - (2)
                                     Fine. But let's watch our backs. (nomsg) -NT - (marlowe) - (1)
                                         That goes without saying -NT - (Steven A S)
                 A swing and a miss... - (jb4)
             as I see it... - (cforde) - (6)
                 Re: as I see it... - (rsf) - (2)
                     I don't see that - (cforde) - (1)
                         Re: I don't see that - (rsf)
                 Nope, all worship the same God - (kmself) - (1)
                     Doesn't help, then... - (pwhysall)
                 It's so you don't know whether to laugh or to cry... -NT - (CRConrad)
         Follow up - (link is timing out...growlf) - (Simon_Jester)
         Okay, I've read it.... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
             Me, Occured Same Suspicion About Day 2... -NT - (CRConrad)
         I have not personally lost a family member yet - (boxley) - (9)
             Worst possible course of action - (JayMehaffey) - (3)
                 that was my point, MAD2 they need to understand that their - (boxley) - (2)
                     Won't work - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                         whats yer point? - (boxley)
             We must not sink to their level. - (marlowe) - (3)
                 How do you reconcile that with... - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                     In practise it may amount to the same thing. Or not. - (marlowe) - (1)
                         If it does come to that... - (inthane-chan)
             "Wrongly"? I think they got that "link" all right, at least. -NT - (CRConrad)
         Typical - (JayMehaffey)

Whoops, this one's a bit vulgar.
92 ms