IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Fines doubled if ya hump an out-of-season moose?
Seriously, though. There appears to have been compromise, perhaps because the evidence was not strong enough to identify who did what. We don't know the details. Thus, to cry "racism" is premature.

>> The sentencing closely followed the terms of negotiated settlements between state prosecutors and the four men's defense attorneys. <<

New Needs Illustrations by Dr. Meuss
New I am glad you are so magnaminous
that the deal was the best they could get. From bitter experience I know it was because the word of one native witness against 3 whites and a black would be tossed by an Anchorage Jury. The amount of hatred against the natives there is horrendous. If the Girl was white they would be pleading out at 15-20 years each. Can show statistics proving same if you are interested.
thanx,
bill
why did god give us a talleywhacker and a trigger finger if he didnt want us to use them?
Randy Wayne White
New Given the present circumstances..
And about this 'trial':

Were I native, and there: I'd have a few reporters by as I announced a Jihad and demonstrated some of the weapons which anonymous acolytes would be 'attending to'.

Sauce for the goose. We might as well fix all of the inanities of our culture, at once (?)

Sheesh, even in the pristine north, Murican culture just brings along the same old same old xenophobia - never mind who was there first.

Oops time for the resistance meeting -

A.
New Bigotrometer wanted
>> Can show statistics proving same if you are interested. <<

It could mean that natives can't afford effective lawyers or are not in touch with them.

However, I have never been to Alaska. Perhaps there is a deep-south-like sense against the natives.

BTW, any ASP, VB, or PHP jobs there?
thanx,
bill
What is a user? You mean userid isnt the same as uid?, gid? whats that? I dont understand "ask the requestor to send a non formal email request for ftp access? whaddya mean dean?
Halp Iam drowning in Bovine Fecal Matter!!!!
Bill
     same penalty for rape as hunting moose out of season - (boxley) - (9)
         Time for the tribes to assert their "sovereign" rights... - (inthane-chan)
         Fines doubled if ya hump an out-of-season moose? - (tablizer) - (7)
             How to be a Moose Gooser... - (ChrisR) - (2)
                 Needs Illustrations by Dr. Meuss -NT - (tablizer) - (1)
                     Re: Needs Illustrations by Dr. Meuss - good idea seuss me - (dmarker2)
             I am glad you are so magnaminous - (boxley) - (3)
                 Given the present circumstances.. - (Ashton)
                 Bigotrometer wanted - (tablizer) - (1)
                     here is a link - (boxley)

Where's my tinfoil hat...?
78 ms