IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Good advice
and since I imagine I'm hooked, er 'indiscriminately' anyway, will try to adhere. I must suffer the potential disappointment that.. perhaps not every one shall match the Wonderfulness of Bro Brutha.

... or grab an Eagle by the balls :-\ufffd

Or match Simony,

Even I don't like us much and, I am us! and the unToppable:

This doesn't change anything, you know! Don't think you can get around me by Existing!

Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle..
New OK
And will you take the other advice that has been offered and start watching "The Daily Show"?

I dare to say this show in all it's sacred-cow-puncturing, tongue-in-cheek, news-as-an-in-joke straight forward delivery is as important (yes, 'important' is the correct word) as the Smothers Brothers were or Satuday Night Live once was.

Pay for a godammn cable hookup. At the least you can get some BBC as a bonus.

Or get friends to tape and deliver. I can't stress enough what you are missing without the occasional Daily Show infushion.
-----------------------------------------
[link|http://www.talion.com/questionw.html|?W]
Where were you in 72?
New OK - redux
Yes, you anticipate my excuses though you may not realize my massive reluctance to become involved with any more folks as slimy as the phone-droids. However.. for surcease for a half? hour per day from the massive droning noises
ummm gotta reconsider.

(It didn't work trying to get the tapes, before. But thanx for ass-kick - I may have a devious scheme for eliciting cooperation, this time) ...

Y'say ya wants yer Doze to sorta work for awhile, again? OK but .. here's the payback:

Ashton, Shameless
New Well, there is a third choice
The local pub. As long as you can talk them into letting you choose the channel.
-----------------------------------------
[link|http://www.talion.com/questionw.html|?W]
Where were you in 72?
     Small Gods [!!] - (Ashton) - (8)
         On the published order. - (static) - (4)
             Good advice - (Ashton) - (3)
                 OK - (Silverlock) - (2)
                     OK - redux - (Ashton) - (1)
                         Well, there is a third choice - (Silverlock)
         Re; Small Gods [!!] (new thread) - (FuManChu)
         Haven't read any - (tuberculosis) - (1)
             Great! - (Ashton)

We don't suck.
48 ms