IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New "Bother" -?- in comparison to:AfghIraqIranNKorea+new nukes?
New His point is about arbitrary power
According to the article, there was basically no way this guy could have known that he wasn't supposed to fly there that day... and ended up being menaced by an insanely overpowered warcraft, and a small army of armed men on the ground, detained without charge, and may yet see his business damaged by FAA administrative action over something that he had no control over.

The question you have to ask yourself is... if the powers that be treat US citizens this way, how are people treated elsewhere? Right now, instead of bringing the standards of the Rest of the World up to the level of civil right and responsibility enjoyed in the North America, the current regime is working really hard at taking the power relationship between the state and the people to the level enjoyed by people in authoritarian regimes.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New Me too. And it's across all scales - as PATRIOT-II
{warmed up and waiting in the wings.. to spring} brings Home to anyone noticing stuff.

Was this utterly inane overreaction different in quality from - attempting to confiscate a Medal of Honor - because it had sharp edges!? Or invading a place 'cause we are (dissembling, pretending to be scared) == so it's OK?

It's the same shit -- but the larger scale shit is heading for nuke usage. S'all I meant. So long as these loonies have control of this much Power, the entire planet is at risk, more-so than when that Austrian Corporal ran amok IMhO. A Neoconman would destroy all: To "Win". It's a dangerous genetic fuckup in the retard-X chromosome, I imagine.

(Maybe 'life'-duration has always been a race between That Asteroid and.. the suicidally-fucked X-chromosome - as so many writers have tried to hint to us, all along.)

No big deal, metaphysically... but apt to change This play around, a lot. I wonder What it Is, as shall be amused by this all ;-)

Ashton
     Does this bother anybody but pilots? - (mmoffitt) - (5)
         "Bother" -?- in comparison to:AfghIraqIranNKorea+new nukes? -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
             His point is about arbitrary power - (jake123) - (1)
                 Me too. And it's across all scales - as PATRIOT-II - (Ashton)
         Does it bother me? - (Silverlock) - (1)
             Disagree. - (mmoffitt)

Why did my head just get farther away?
41 ms