IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Recycling PCs
usually the poor schools and churches will take them to use them as they don't have a lot of money. They will take them for free if they need them. Also I once had a guy who was shipping out old PCs to the Honduras and other countries. He wanted old 386 and 486 and above computers. So it is a matter of finding the right place our company that will take them for free.

Also once a year a recycling company takes used monitors etc in our neighborhood. I forgot when, but I have some older equipment that doesn't work that they can have.

"If you're going to cheat, cheat fair. If there's anything I hate it's a crooked crook!" -Moe Howard
New Hand me downs just postpone the problem
Eventually, the computer has to be destroyed. I wonder, how do computers compare to cars wrt costs of disposal?
--

Less Is More. In my book, About Face, I introduce over 50 powerful design axioms. This is one of them.

--Alan Cooper. The Inmates Are Running the Asylum
New Agreed; important: factoid updated annually, for All to see
     One person's opinion on recycling PCs - (lincoln) - (11)
         Oh, but they are recycled . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (7)
             The H1B problems, they will be MORE prone... - (folkert) - (6)
                 Yes, but with their brains fried . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                 Did I hear an alliterative? - (Ashton) - (4)
                     Ashton's always an awesome alliterator... and always apt! -NT - (Meerkat) - (3)
                         Blah, best boy brought brief brief. - (folkert) - (2)
                             Alliteration addicts automatically assimilate__[+ analysis] - (Ashton)
                             Contrariwise, cluey contributor can comment concisely. - (static)
         Recycling PCs - (orion) - (2)
             Hand me downs just postpone the problem - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                 Agreed; important: factoid updated annually, for All to see -NT - (Ashton)

I don't mean by that that it gets worse, well I do, but I don't mean it that way. Unless you thought I meant the opposite of what I meant, in which case vice versa (or verce visa if you prefer).
136 ms