IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Security issue.
Y'see, I don't want to share my internet connection out with the entire neighborhood - and as we're all aware, the current protocols for wireless security are pretty much a joke. What I was going to do was to run a two-way firewall, and only allow VPN'ed traffic through in both directions. Anything that couldn't connect to the VPN would find itself in a dead-end situation, a network to (literally) nowhere.
They say a city in the desert lies/ The vanity of an ancient king/ But the city lies in broken pieces/ Where the wind howls and the vultures sing/ These are the works of man/ This is the sum of our ambition...
New why not extend the courtesy?
If bandwidth starts to be a problem, then lock it down.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

"I hit him so hard in the head his dog shat a turd in the shape of Jesus" Leonard Pine
New Simple.
Comcast is run by a bunch of arrogant pricks that like to shut off broadband for any reason they can think of. I don't want to give them excuses, especially due to a lack of alternatives in our location.
They say a city in the desert lies/ The vanity of an ancient king/ But the city lies in broken pieces/ Where the wind howls and the vultures sing/ These are the works of man/ This is the sum of our ambition...
New fair enough
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

"I hit him so hard in the head his dog shat a turd in the shape of Jesus" Leonard Pine
     Wireless bridging question. - (inthane-chan) - (9)
         have you already tried your wireless at the new place? - (boxley) - (1)
             Yup, no dice. First thing I did, in fact. :) -NT - (inthane-chan)
         Buy from Circuit City. - (Yendor)
         Found my own answer. - (inthane-chan) - (5)
             Access point? - (cwbrenn) - (4)
                 Security issue. - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                     why not extend the courtesy? - (boxley) - (2)
                         Simple. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                             fair enough -NT - (boxley)

Soylent Green is people!
69 ms