IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Leadership secrets
[link|http://www1.fatbrain.com/asp/bookinfo/bookinfo.asp?theisbn=0446391069&vm=|Leadership Secrets of Attila the Hun]
My brother gave me this book for Christmas. The relevent chapter for me is "You've Got to Want to be in Charge". It's been clear to me for a long time that I don't...
Have fun,
Carl Forde
New Yabut its aims are so tawdry:
At least the blurb gives impression it's about -

Teaching a new class of wet-behind-ears MBAs how to behave just like Billy n'Bally (who also motivate the kids they kidnap fresh from schools, instill M$-valuez, train an effective marketing/lying group and .. oh you know)

So it seems to be YAN Bizness as Guerrilla Warfare / Grow the Horde kinda manual.

Sheesh - this is a 'life' ??

Cheers,

Ashton
     Know your opponent - (boxley) - (12)
         Re: Some extra Afghan history links - also Brit war 1838 - (dmarker2) - (11)
             1838... - (admin) - (10)
                 Re: 1838... - (dmarker2)
                 The soviet invasion, but with key differences - (ben_tilly)
                 I guess Alexander the Great did it right 2400 years ago. - (a6l6e6x) - (7)
                     Interesting - (duke)
                     many pathans have blue eyes and aryan features, greece -NT - (boxley)
                     Ghengis Kahn did it better - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                         Imagine learning religious tolerance from.. The Great Khan! -NT - (Ashton)
                         Leadership secrets - (cforde) - (1)
                             Yabut its aims are so tawdry: - (Ashton)
                         Umm... where have I heard that before? - (CRConrad)

I have neither space nor cash nor latitude to adorn my house with any more things with CPUs in them.
91 ms