IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New WHOA!! Wait a minute...
weren't you the one who said that our number one reason for taking down Saddam WASN'T "For the People"?

Now you're arguing that's the JUSTIFICATION?
New Reason de jour
Ain't found no WMD, gotta change the reason.

Now it's "Saddam was a naughty man".

Tomorrow it'll be "I didn't get any last month".
[link|mailto:jbrabeck@attbi.com|Joe]
New But, would this be two changes or one?
Because I already called him on this way back when he first started arguing that "we were doing it for the people". (I pointed out the risk of that argument and that he had to accept full responsibility for it - and that game STILL isn't fully played out).

He weaseled and claimed that WASN'T the prime reason for attacking Iraq. Now he's claiming it is.
New It's simpler than that.
He just picks whichever position is the most convenient to back up his assertions at any given time.
After 9/11, Bush made two statements:
1. "Terrorists hate America because America is a land of freedom and opportunity."
2. "We intend to attack the root causes of terrorism."

Sounds like everything is going according to plan.
New Is this called 'castling', in Chess? Checkers a better fit..
     This'll stoke yer fires - (pwhysall) - (23)
         Sorry. Try harder. - (marlowe) - (22)
             Who claims it's impatience? -NT - (Simon_Jester)
             "Impatience is not a compelling argument."__I see. - (Ashton) - (19)
                 Re: "Rogue State" - (a6l6e6x)
                 Of course not... - (Simon_Jester)
                 Tortured idea indeed. Twelve years of Saddam's subjects... - (marlowe) - (16)
                     Twelve years. - (pwhysall) - (10)
                         Already been debunked. And you know it. - (marlowe) - (9)
                             Freud used to call this 'projection'. - (Ashton) - (7)
                                 "Just you wait!" - (marlowe) - (6)
                                     It's spelled, v i n d i c t i v e - and it is a 'mindset'. -NT - (Ashton) - (5)
                                         I know you guys are all experts on "vindictive" - (marlowe) - (4)
                                             Aww...come one... - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
                                                 Only 8? - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                                                     To quote their [Clinton bashers] hero... - (mmoffitt)
                                                     If.. we didn't have our very own Curtiss Le May^hrlowe - (Ashton)
                             On Mrs T. - (pwhysall)
                     WHOA!! Wait a minute... - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                         Reason de jour - (jbrabeck) - (3)
                             But, would this be two changes or one? - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                                 It's simpler than that. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                     Is this called 'castling', in Chess? Checkers a better fit.. -NT - (Ashton)
             Impatience? - (pwhysall)

I don't want to write it, and you don't want to see it.
87 ms