IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Overflowed your stack already?
We were talking about the relative merits of adopting kids from third world hellholes versus just leaving them there. At least I was. I don't know what you were talking about, as you didn't seem to be making any sense, and kept going off on wild tangents.

Maybe you're running on a 6502. 8-bit stack pointer wraps around and wipes out all memory of what main() was all about.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Victory was the answer - to a great many problems.
When the facts speak for themselves, only a fool insists on having a debate.
The future is leaving the station, the US is at the throttle, and the Left isn't on board.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfire...arlowe/index.html]
New no I was mentioning that people who want to adopt
kids from overseas are usually barred from adopting American kids (of which we have a bunch always available) because they are too fucked up to qualify or only want white babies of euro heritage which means they are not interested in the kids but are no different from buyers who patronage puppy mills, and are the first to ship their kids to the pound (state custody) when they have a problem. Think it thru. If there is a shitload of american kids who cant be adopted because of lack of willing parents, why are these fuckers window shopping?
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

Carpe Dieu
     UNICEF makes political footballs of Kosovar orphans. - (marlowe) - (16)
         its called protecting the culture - (boxley) - (14)
             I'll put the welfare of helpless children above... - (marlowe) - (13)
                 So you approve of genocide, Im not surprised - (boxley) - (12)
                     Calling something genocide doesn't make it so. - (marlowe) - (11)
                         then why do you wish "them" gone? - (boxley) - (10)
                             Oh, for crying out loud. - (marlowe) - (9)
                                 I find myself agreeing with Marlowe - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                                     Placing them with their own people is already... - (marlowe)
                                 nice try but try this first - (boxley) - (5)
                                     What I appreciate about your cantankerosity is.. - (Ashton)
                                     This and worse happen in third world orphanages. - (marlowe) - (3)
                                         they throw them out in urban DC, whats yer point? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                             Overflowed your stack already? - (marlowe) - (1)
                                                 no I was mentioning that people who want to adopt - (boxley)
                                 I take it you have spent significant time Over There - (mhuber)
         More hypersonic spin by Wm. Kristol and the - (Ashton)

That's pretty much epic-scale incomprehension.
41 ms