IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Can I kick yer pasty British butt? ;)
New Well, as for my part... Naah, what the heck.
I assume I wouldn't even have to *make* you envious; if anyone, it's *Peter* I could try that on.

Furthermore, in order to post about my guaranteed-by-law benefits, I'd have to look up what, exactly, they are... And frankly, I just don't know. (Why should I? I trust they're there, as much of 'em as I'll ever need and more.)

All I know is, I have thirty days of yearly paid vacation -- which has *nothing to do* with whether I'm ill or not; WTF do *sick* days have to do with *vacation* days???

(Oh, and in addition, I have three weeks of paid "Fatherhood Leave", the second of which I'm just enjoying now... So it seems weird that I'm posting a lot *less* than usual here, isn't it? Heh -- sheesh, man, I can't wait to get back to work and get some rest! :-)

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
     Boss wants me to work too damn much. - (inthane-chan) - (14)
         Heh.. not particularly perceptive kinda droid. - (Ashton)
         Dickensian - (rcareaga) - (7)
             Whoops, clarification. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                 Forget what I said, then-- - (rcareaga)
             Time to make you envious - (pwhysall) - (4)
                 Re: Time to make you envious - (pwhysall) - (3)
                     Sounds like I'm somewhere in the middle. - (static)
                     Can I kick yer pasty British butt? ;) -NT - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                         Well, as for my part... Naah, what the heck. - (CRConrad)
         Try to avoid reading in the subtext - (ben_tilly) - (2)
             Seconded. - (jbrabeck)
             And also ... - (drewk)
         Re: Boss wants me to work too damn much. - (deSitter)
         Re: Boss wants me to work too damn much. - (rickw)

Yikes! Took me a second there to get my poop back in a group...
79 ms