IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Second that.
Norman is better qualified and *would* care enough to likely fix most of the complaints - and yes, going along with customer -- I have encoutered that milieu.

Hey Norman - any # here would write ya a decent recommendation.

And.. know what: [it happens sometimes] you just might garner a 'following', some letters to management and - a raise. You could de-BS the other drones you would soon be in charge of.

Go Fer It.

A.
New Thanks for the vote of confidence
while I might be able to fix most problems that come in on the systems, I doubt I can do it fast enough to continue to be hired there. I usually take my time to find out the real cause of the problem, the suits don't like that. They want quick and sloppy, and don't care if it causes more problems later. With my disability, it makes it hard to think at times, which may make things worse for me.

Besides, I had applied there before and didn't get hired. I was never told why, but I think it may be because I am overqualified or something.

"Bill Gates cannot guarantee Windows, so how are you going to guarantee my safety?"
-John Crichton to the Emperor of the Scarrans on [link|http://www.farscape.com|FarScape]
     New Screw of American Workers - (deSitter) - (7)
         Thought I posted the Computerworld article - (lincoln) - (1)
             Re: Thought I posted the Computerworld article - (rcareaga)
         Is it any wonder I am considering selling Popcorn - (orion) - (4)
             CompUSA - (deSitter) - (2)
                 Second that. - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Thanks for the vote of confidence - (orion)
             Sure they'll be able to afford housing - (gdaustin)

Back off, man! I'm a scientist!
35 ms