IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New My boy..
your series of surrealistic views of the world of adults has been, what in Army lingo is termed a dry run. This kind of perverse musing is common in sullen adolescents - who would ever destroy that which they cannot comprehend. (This simulation of Vengeance on the Adults, BTW - is what soothes your fevered glands when at the full controls of your Nintendo Super-bomber with millions of the Immoral.. in your sights.)

No one can help you til you want to be helped, though you've tried every means to evade that. Meanwhile.. keep it in the pants.
New Re: My boy..
Ashton wisely advises: "Meanwhile.. keep it in the pants"

Why...I feel a film coming on! Made for marlowe!

Full Metal Jockstrap!

cinematically,
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New What you major malfunction, boy!
Bwahahaha I can see it NOW.
[link|mailto:curley95@attbi.com|greg] - IT Grand-Master for Anti-President
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry/|REMEMBER ED CURRY!]
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----\nVersion: 3.12+\nGAT d+ s+:++ a C++++ UBHLO++++ P+ L+++ E---/E---- W+++ N+ o--\nK--- w--- O+ M+ V-- PS-- PE Y+ PGP++ t+ 5++ X+ R tv+ b+++ DI+++\nD++ Q2+++ Q3A+++ UT+++ UT2K3+++ G e* h--- r+++ z+++*\n------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
     UN resolution! - (marlowe) - (21)
         Will you cut it the fuck out already! -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
             It can't help itself - pathological poster!. Kind of sad. -NT - (dmarker)
         My boy.. - (Ashton) - (2)
             Re: My boy.. - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 What you major malfunction, boy! - (folkert)
         Oh, holy fuck - it even SIGNS them! - (CRConrad) - (15)
             Why shouldn't I get the credit for being right? - (marlowe) - (14)
                 But you're not. - (bepatient) - (13)
                     I'm on 28.8 k and it doesn't bother me. - (Another Scott)
                     Learn the forum software and stop bitching already - (ben_tilly) - (9)
                         What forum are we in? - (bepatient) - (7)
                             EzBoard was a different situation - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                                 But...but... - (bepatient) - (5)
                                     Your kids are supposed to learn from you... - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                         Bill, I think I have a cure for this... - (folkert) - (3)
                                             Nah, the M1 will blow a tread. :-) - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                 Don't jinx me.... - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                     oops...sorry ;-) -NT - (bepatient)
                         Re: Learn the forum software and stop bitching already (new thread) - (deSitter)
                     Man, you've really lost it. - (marlowe) - (1)
                         I'd say that descriptor better fits you. - (bepatient)

Beer is better than pain.
50 ms