IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New And my source was...
that famous anti-Semitic organization the American-Israeli Cooperative Enterprise's [link|http://www.us-israel.org/jsource/US-Israel/bushjews.html|Jewish Virtual Library]. :)
Alex

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. -- Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)
New I was pointing out Ash's innocence
thinking we have to educate the third world about these Repo designs, the second link shows they have "known" this for years.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

Carpe Dieu
New Yeah, that's me - the Virgin Virago
New Re: And my source was...
I was a tad queasy about that listing when I saw it in the referenced post, but the provenance furnished somewhat ameliorates that first impression--or is it pride for the "American-Israel Cooperative Enterprise" to enumerate these personnel, and anti-Semitism for anyone else to reproduce the same roster?

cordially,
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
     Perfidious Albion (hurrah!) - (rcareaga) - (26)
         What's it's ALL ABOUT - (deSitter) - (1)
             Yuan. - (inthane-chan)
         Did you notice who started the escape from dollar? - (Arkadiy) - (14)
             Think Nixon, Gold Standard Abandonment, OPEC Crisis of '73 - (deSitter) - (12)
                 Re: Think Nixon, Gold Standard Abandonment, OPEC Crisis of ' - (cybermace5) - (11)
                     The cheerleader syndrome. - (Silverlock) - (1)
                         We're number *zero!* -NT - (cybermace5)
                     This just in - (rcareaga) - (8)
                         LMAO... - (screamer) - (7)
                             Re: LMAO... - (rcareaga) - (6)
                                 At issue... - (bepatient) - (4)
                                     Well.. maybe the latter. For a time. - (Ashton)
                                     Re: At issue... - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                         William Safire, of course, sez it's all - (rcareaga)
                                         Re: At issue... - (bepatient)
                                 Many points of agreement - (screamer)
             A good read. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Perhaps that would be best - (boxley)
         Ahhh.. Voodoo Econ - Internationale - (Ashton) - (7)
             easier to rename the protocols of the elders of zion - (boxley) - (6)
                 Your obsession... - (rcareaga) - (5)
                     just because I am obsessed doesnt mean I am wrong - (boxley) - (4)
                         And my source was... - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                             I was pointing out Ash's innocence - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Yeah, that's me - the Virgin Virago -NT - (Ashton)
                             Re: And my source was... - (rcareaga)

For the time being, let's leave him in the infirmary with a defenseless female half-wit with no survival instincts.
51 ms