IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What I want to know about the Peterson thing is...
if she disappeared a MONTH before their child was due, and the baby they found was found INDEPENDENT of the body they found, and seemed to have come to term, how is he considered a suspect? The fact that the baby appeared to have been *born* seems to make it impossible for him to have been responsible.

That said, if *I* were cop, and I found a potential suspect near the Mexican border who had altered his appearance, and was carrying large sums of cash, I'd be damned suspicious too. I mean, he hasn't helped his case any.
"We are all born originals -- why is it so many of us die copies?"
- Edward Young
New 8 months is considered "full term"
The baby can be born without major issues.

Apparently the police thought they had enough evidence to convict him before the bodies washed up. Now that they have the bodies, it's a murder as opposed to a missing person case.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Re: What I want to know about the Peterson thing is...
He was justifiably afraid. He watches TV like we do.

A *possible* explanation for a "fetoid" (for lack of a better term for an unborn baby) would be decomposition of the mother. I had not heard that the baby appeared to have been born.

The main point here is - like everything else we once held dear, the idea of innocence as an abstract thing, that lasts until proof by compelling evidence before a jury of *peers* changes it to guilt, has fallen before the onslaught of the Corporate Collective cohorts.
-drl

Light is heavy:
R{} = (2R/W)T - (1/2W){D-2,D-2}W

Heavy is light:
(D-3)(RF[] + 5/4 g) = 0
New Again - look to the Leaders
Wasn't Ashcroft recently excoriated by defense counsel (or was it another DOJ flak) for offering an ad hoc 'opinion' on a pending trial-victim?

(Of course too, and by definition: PATRIOT (just #I) permits nay mandates prejudgment all around.) We're just seeing this New Cabal Principle - in action on a local level. In Murica '03 - even the word 'Principle' is a somewhat subversive concept.. depending upon how it's used in a sentence.

Keep. Nose. Clean.
Watch. What. You. Say.
cha cha ccha
     Justice as Entertainment - (deSitter) - (4)
         What I want to know about the Peterson thing is... - (cwbrenn) - (3)
             8 months is considered "full term" - (admin)
             Re: What I want to know about the Peterson thing is... - (deSitter) - (1)
                 Again - look to the Leaders - (Ashton)

Using this formulation, the cat can be dead and deader.
135 ms