IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Go Flyers ;-)
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Leafs baby! :-p
For the first and second rounds at least, when the shit is on the line, the boys in blue come through. Unfortunately after that they're usually spent for the conference finals. :-(
lister
New Blues Man!
-drl

Light is heavy:
R{} = (2R/W)T - (1/2W){D-2,D-2}W

Heavy is light:
(D-3)(RF[] + 5/4 g) = 0
New Re: Blues Man!
Yeah! Are you gonna watch it tonight, Desitter? Do you think the Blues can beat the Canucks and actually get out of the first round this time???

I'm gonna watch it, I can't wait!

Nightowl >8#
"Only dead fish swim with the stream."
Linda Ellerbee
New Re: Blues Man!
Well, if I were the sick Blues, I'd puke on THEM, as long as they are going to be puking :)

Yes, we will win! Bets, Leaf-boy?
-drl

Light is heavy:

Heavy is light:
(D-3)(RF[] + 5/4 g) = 0
New Have to cheer for the Canucks
Can-Con you know. Even then I just get a feeling that the Canucks will produce a good game tonight and thump the Blues. It's a big deal coming back from a 3-1 deficit. A bet eh? What sort of bet? I should point out that in the grand scheme of things, if the Canucks lose, I won't feel that bad about it. The Leafs on the other hand...
lister
New Bet? Friendly wager? Each be homers?
Name your price, ye scoundrel:-)

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

New Well
..I was gonna offer an international exchange of beer, eh, then I realized that, compared to Canada, we don't have any real beer :/

(Cep'n a'course them micrabreweries. That stuff doesn't keep.)
-drl

Light is heavy:

Heavy is light:
(D-3)(RF[] + 5/4 g) = 0
New We have some fine beer
Not that Molson's or Labatt's crap either. Bleah.

KLB Raspberry Wheat
Algonquin Honey Brown
Northern Red Maple

If the above aren't available:
Rickard's Red
Amsterdam Natural Blonde

Them's my favs. :-)

Then there's the nice Belgian chocolate, peach, apricot, raspberry and cherry beer... Mmmmmmmmm.
lister
New Ack, pthat, cough, sputter...
Then there's the nice Belgian chocolate, peach, apricot, raspberry and cherry beer... Mmmmmmmmm.

While I enjoy a Kriek, Framboise or other flavored Lambic with the best of them...when betting on hockey I would prefer to do it with >beer flavored< beer.

A bottle of Cinq Cents, Duval or any other fine Belgian (not casked with fruit or syrup) would be just fine, thank you very much. I'll leave the Lambic to times when I'm feeling a tad more "cultured" ;-)

New But beer flavoured beer tastes awful
Too bitter for my tastes, hence my favourite beer selections which take the edge off.

Of course during the course of playoff game watching in a bar, my usual drink of choice is a martini. Not the classic one either. Something fruity and sweet. :-)
lister
New Nay, nay. The best beer is from Toronto.
US sold Foster's Lager ;-)
bcnu,
Mikem

The soul and substance of what customarily ranks as patriotism is moral cowardice and always has been...We have thrown away the most valuable asset we had-- the individual's right to oppose both flag and country when he (just he, by himself) believed them to be in the wrong. We have thrown it away; and with it all that was really respectable about that grotesque and laughable word, Patriotism.

- Mark Twain, "Monarchical and Republican Patriotism"
New Carling black label, hockey beer non of yer furrin crap
I suppose you serve cocktail weiners as an appetiser as well. :-)
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

Carpe Dieu
New Finger point and laugh "HA-HA!"?
I'm not really interested in shipping anything anywhere nor exchanging money, damn Canadian peso...

Anyways, you know an Ottawa-Toronto matchup would be more interesting than a Ottawa-Philly one. Ottawa has to exorcise its playoff demons against the Buds before being considered a good team. It would be so sweet to knock them off yet again. :-D Let's get real for a second, Philly isn't going to win the Cup nor will Toronto (unfortunately) in light of Colorado or Dallas smacking the Eastern winner senseless.
lister
New Colorado ain't out of the 1st round yet, pardner ;-)
bcnu,
Mikem

The soul and substance of what customarily ranks as patriotism is moral cowardice and always has been...We have thrown away the most valuable asset we had-- the individual's right to oppose both flag and country when he (just he, by himself) believed them to be in the wrong. We have thrown it away; and with it all that was really respectable about that grotesque and laughable word, Patriotism.

- Mark Twain, "Monarchical and Republican Patriotism"
New Dallas looks pretty good.
Colorado looks >beatable< at the moment.

Philly can win...what are you saying???? ;-) Leafs suck, Leafs suck!

From a former resident of [link|http://www.town.cobourg.on.ca/index.html|Cobourg ]who was a homer then...then became a huge Bobby Orr/Bruins fan...now content to be the Philly homer...since nobody else wants to champion their lost cause.

New enjoyed watching the stars play, they might go all the way
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

Carpe Dieu
New Safe money bets are on Colorado and Dallas
New Colorado ousted by MN Wild in Game 7. OT 3-2
[link|mailto:jbrabeck@attbi.com|Joe]
New Amazing!
Wow. Amazing. Wow. Amazing.

(suppressed glee)
-drl

Light is heavy:

Heavy is light:
(D-3)(RF[] + 5/4 g) = 0
New Re: Amazing!
No kidding!

First the Ducks beat the REDWINGS....

Now the Wild beat the AVALANCHE....

Are the Stars still contenders?????

Then the Canucks just finished off the BLUES....

This could turn out to be an underdog Stanley Cup, and be awfully entertaining!

Nightowl >8#
"Only dead fish swim with the stream."
Linda Ellerbee
New How that for a prediction?
Four hours before game time! Not only winner, but score and OT!

All hail the lucky guess. ;-b

The Wild were even Minnesota Nice. Spotting the Avalanche a 3-1 game advantage.
[link|mailto:jbrabeck@attbi.com|Joe]
     Oy Lister gotta bone to pick wiv you - (boxley) - (23)
         Ha! Basketball! - (lister) - (22)
             Go Flyers ;-) -NT - (bepatient) - (21)
                 Leafs baby! :-p - (lister) - (20)
                     Blues Man! -NT - (deSitter) - (13)
                         Re: Blues Man! - (Nightowl) - (12)
                             Re: Blues Man! - (deSitter) - (11)
                                 Have to cheer for the Canucks - (lister) - (10)
                                     Bet? Friendly wager? Each be homers? - (bepatient) - (9)
                                         Well - (deSitter) - (5)
                                             We have some fine beer - (lister) - (4)
                                                 Ack, pthat, cough, sputter... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                     But beer flavoured beer tastes awful - (lister)
                                                 Nay, nay. The best beer is from Toronto. - (mmoffitt)
                                                 Carling black label, hockey beer non of yer furrin crap - (boxley)
                                         Finger point and laugh "HA-HA!"? - (lister) - (2)
                                             Colorado ain't out of the 1st round yet, pardner ;-) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                             Dallas looks pretty good. - (bepatient)
                     enjoyed watching the stars play, they might go all the way -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                         Safe money bets are on Colorado and Dallas -NT - (lister) - (4)
                             Colorado ousted by MN Wild in Game 7. OT 3-2 -NT - (jbrabeck) - (3)
                                 Amazing! - (deSitter) - (2)
                                     Re: Amazing! - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                         How that for a prediction? - (jbrabeck)

Oh look... it's a dork!
67 ms