IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New News that doesn't seem to be reaching US re Bin Laden ...

1) Direct interviews in Pakistan with officials all talk about Taliban *expelling* Bin Laden, there is *not* mention of asking Taliban to hand him over

2) Head of the Afghan Taliban is Mullah Mohammad Omar who ...
- lives in isolation in Kandahar in a house builf for him by Bin Laden
- In 1998 Omar married Bin Laden's eldest daughter (source Yossef Bodansky)
- It is believed Bin Laden's 4th wife is Omar's daughter
- Omar is in his 40s & was one of Bin Laden's Afghan mujahedeen commanders

The two men are supposed to be very very close.

Lets see how this plays out

Doug Marker

New We're not as isolated here as you may think
...though this may change if Congress has anything to do with it.

"Expulsion" I'd heard, though I get a few hours of BBC-oriented news here ("The World" and "BBC World News"), along with NPR. I didn't hear the "wanted poster" quote (or see it in print) until the BBC came on.

Regarding bin Laden and Omar, I'd known that bin Laden married the latter's daughter, didn't know the other stuff though. Sounds like a tight relationship though. This one's going to get messy, and there's not going to be much of Taliban leadership left when it's over.
--
Karsten M. Self [link|mailto:kmself@ix.netcom.com|kmself@ix.netcom.com]
What part of "gestalt" don't you understand?
New So, both of 'em is his own grandfather-in-law... Incestuous?
New So the question is different:
While the question in {insert US state here} is "if a couple in {state} get divorced, are they still brother and sister?" the question there might be "how many women does a man have to divorce to not be his own grand paw anymore?"
----
Watch this space: Catch-22 quote will appear once I have the book in front of me.
New For guidance in such matters
we could ask the elders around the Ozarks, say?

(And BTW - never heard of there being any epidemic of h\ufffdmophilia in them there parts - did you? No downside then ;-)

Now re marryin' yer sister: assures a nearby, ready supply of spare parts like kidneys. This should appeal to those MBAs engaged in the M$-style of bizness, now pretty Popular among Murican auto-cannibals - donchaknow?

Ashton MBA, PhD OMB
     News that doesn't seem to be reaching US re Bin Laden ... - (dmarker2) - (4)
         We're not as isolated here as you may think - (kmself)
         So, both of 'em is his own grandfather-in-law... Incestuous? -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
             So the question is different: - (mhuber) - (1)
                 For guidance in such matters - (Ashton)

Powered (for now) by thermodynamics!
49 ms