IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New No, but...
...I get highly amused when NPR is held up as a good alternative to the rest of the dreck out there when it's just a slightly different flavor of the same dreck
Jay O'Connor

"Going places unmapped
to do things unplanned
to people unsuspecting"
New Some folk prefer dancing otters and screens trying to
emulate the worst of web-page design. Others prefer string quartets or silence, or measured prose instead of Announcer voice and slogans. As for those attempting to capture pathos in a recap - ever a daunting task. I doubt you meant that they should not try (?)

Neither will do for all. Personally I prefer BBC when I want a sane summary of an event; if I want to see pix, I can leave TV sound off. Crap shoot..

A.
     News Addiction - (admin) - (17)
         Re: Hope - (brettj) - (1)
             Re: I suspect many of us are reacting the same - (dmarker2)
         ok...I'll stop watching long enough to respond.... - (bepatient) - (13)
             What's worse - (wharris2) - (12)
                 Last night... - (bepatient) - (11)
                     Yes, we are the World Standard for converting pathos to - (Ashton)
                     The news from NPR - (kmself) - (9)
                         I heard them a lot too, and agree on all points. -NT - (Ashton)
                         Absolutely true. - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                             Of open minds - (wharris2) - (2)
                                 Re: Of open minds - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                     or... - (Fearless Freep)
                         NPR just as bad with coat, tie and slippers - (Fearless Freep) - (3)
                             Did you imagine there was a 'fairwitness' anywhere, one - (Ashton) - (2)
                                 No, but... - (Fearless Freep) - (1)
                                     Some folk prefer dancing otters and screens trying to - (Ashton)
         I don't - (Fearless Freep)

I don’t have time for you.
131 ms