IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Anti-Syria propaganda heats up
This just shows how out of touch these people are. The move against Iraq and the beligerant tone from Bush has set the democratic movement in Iran back quite a bit. Openly talking of revolution can only set it back further.

Why would talk about a revolution be a set back for the democratic movement in Iran?
Regards,
John Urberg
New Gives government an excuse
The moment the American government supports anything it gives the government of Iran an excuse to supress it and discredits it in the eyes of the Iranian public. It would be like Bin Laden supporting the Democratic party nominee for president, it would only reduce the canidates support and throw doubts on the legitimacy of the canidate.

Jay
     Anti-Syria propaganda heats up - (JayMehaffey) - (20)
         Heck... why not... we "Happen to be in the area..." - (folkert) - (17)
             Greg - a question... - (inthane-chan) - (16)
                 suspends the elections? Armed revolt in my case - (boxley)
                 I didn't say I supported him on everything... never have... - (folkert) - (14)
                     Thanks. - (inthane-chan) - (13)
                         So what was my... - (folkert) - (12)
                             No score. - (inthane-chan) - (11)
                                 So then.... - (folkert) - (10)
                                     I do understand. - (inthane-chan) - (9)
                                         Glad you do... - (folkert) - (8)
                                             Possibly if you ignored the really Stupid labels - (Ashton) - (7)
                                                 If you think... - (folkert) - (6)
                                                     I nominate CRC+Ashton. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                                                         !! - I'm too Pretty_________________;-) -NT - (Ashton)
                                                         I'd rather nominate Rand and Ashton... - (folkert)
                                                         Yup but give CRC Rummy's role <g> -NT - (dmarker)
                                                     Ventura -NT - (boxley)
                                                     I believe there are *hundreds* - (Ashton)
         Re: Anti-Syria propaganda heats up - (johnu) - (1)
             Gives government an excuse - (JayMehaffey)