IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Worse than that.
Not that they >can't< follow the rules...they openly state that they can do whatever they want...that, for them, the rules do not apply.

On most administered forums...they would have already been banned.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New That... should be
Very self evident we are not one of the "most" forums then.

We have typically been a self-censured type/style of forum and that I believe it should stay.
b4k4^2
[link|mailto:curley95@attbi.com|greg] - Grand-Master Artist in IT
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry/|REMEMBER ED CURRY!]  
[link|http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,3959,857673,00.asp|Microsoft develops apps for Linux by 2004]
Heimatland Geheime Staatspolizei reminds:
These [link|http://www.whitehouse.gov/pcipb/cyberspace_strategy.pdf|Civilian General Orders], please memorize them.
"Questions" will be asked at checkpoints.
New Moral-LRPD: I'm very sorry, but I'm not allowed to argue
with you unless you've paid.
     Heh. Nice edit. Minor nit. - (inthane-chan) - (37)
         I'll tell you why. - (pwhysall) - (36)
             Well stated Peter. Ditto for my situation - work and home. -NT - (jbrabeck) - (35)
                 Tis annoying... - (bepatient) - (34)
                     It takes time to find and edit an offensive subject line - (orion) - (33)
                         This I know. - (bepatient) - (32)
                             Possibility: auto-munging of title on insert - (Yendor) - (6)
                                 Funky monkey dancing!!! -NT - (admin)
                                 Worse than that. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                     That... should be - (folkert)
                                     Moral-LRPD: I'm very sorry, but I'm not allowed to argue - (Ashton)
                                 The code is there - (orion)
                                 This I could live with... with a twist... (new thread) - (folkert)
                             Banning? No. Never. - (folkert) - (16)
                                 Re: Banning? No. Never. - (Nightowl) - (3)
                                     Peter also... - (folkert)
                                     We've been through those fires before. - (static) - (1)
                                         Re: We've been through those fires before. - (Nightowl)
                                 Re: Banning? No. Never. - (kmself) - (11)
                                     Cholmondeley's Annular Grillage Constant - (Ashton)
                                     Re: Banning? No. Never. - (Nightowl) - (9)
                                         ...the concept of...high-value content... - (kmself) - (8)
                                             You scare me -NT - (deSitter) - (2)
                                                 I think he's ahead of the curve. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                     Re: I think he's ahead of the curve. - (deSitter)
                                             Re: ...the concept of...high-value content... - (Nightowl) - (4)
                                                 Moderation 101 - (drewk) - (1)
                                                     Re: Moderation 101 - (Nightowl)
                                                 Translation into English... - (ben_tilly)
                                                 a good example of that is snmp - (boxley)
                             When did you become a moralizer? - (deSitter) - (7)
                                 RTFT - (inthane-chan) - (6)
                                     Fine - (deSitter) - (5)
                                         But... - (folkert) - (4)
                                             I said, fine - (deSitter) - (3)
                                                 Much thanks then to you Sir deSitter. - (folkert)
                                                 ObLRPD: - (admin) - (1)
                                                     ObLRPD: Swiftly thereafter, Choco Taco delight. - (drewk)

Clearly designed to be used by faery maidens with a feather touch, rather than a six foot three engineer in a pair of size 13 steelies.
93 ms