IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Ooooo, 1812 Overture...
If you're in Victoria in early August I highly recommend attending the [link|http://www.victorialodging.com/victoria/symphony_splash.htm|Symphony Splash] concert. Canons, carillon bells and fireworks... Wheeee...

I've attended a couple of times. Truly an outstanding experience. Oh, and the cautions about the glass are right on the mark. It's very impressive when the canons are firing on one side of the harbour and the windows on the other side are doing a fandango....

Have fun,

Carl Forde
New Wow, cool
That looks like TONS of fun. I'm going to have to check that out some year. Not this year, but maybe sometime in the future.

My friends in Seattle have been notified. :)
-YendorMike

In order to understand recursion, one must understand recursion.
     Good riddance! - (qstephens) - (18)
         Thanks! - (a6l6e6x) - (17)
             Independance Day - (orion) - (16)
                 Drink and explosives - (mhuber) - (15)
                     "..the bombs bursting in air: - (Ashton) - (13)
                         The other connection... - (CrisR)
                         Ooooo, 1812 Overture... - (Yendor) - (9)
                             Err... QED?_________________(ducts er, ducks!) -NT - (Ashton)
                             Re: Ooooo, 1812 Overture... - (cforde) - (1)
                                 Wow, cool - (Yendor)
                             Glad they rescued your hearing - (Ashton) - (5)
                                 Re: Glad they rescued your hearing - (Yendor) - (4)
                                     This one time, in band camp.... -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (3)
                                         Heh... - (Yendor) - (2)
                                             It's just that.. - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
                                                 There's always a mariachi band! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                         Actually the Canadians have the biggest mall - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                             on my honeymoon... - (cforde)
                     Problem - (deSitter)

No clue.
121 ms