IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oooh, ANOTHER SMACKDOWN!
It's called "context".

Read that thread where I specifically reference the BOOK that was reviewed by ABC news.

:D

And I deliver the patented DOUBLE SMACKDOWN!

With context sensitive help screens provided.

ahhahahahahahahhahaa
New Re: Oooh, ANOTHER SMACKDOWN!
Umm, you just aren't getting it, are you.
New And yet ANOTHER SMACKDOWN!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Umm, you just aren't getting it, are you.
I'm not?

I reference a link about a book reviewed by ABC news.

You don't understand that?

hahahahahahahahahahahha
New Re: And yet ANOTHER SMACKDOWN!
And right above that you state that "links are provided" indicating the U.S. did such things in the past and present.

You specifically said "links are."

Emphasis on plural.

You were referring to the CIA/anthrax stories and you know it.

You cannot worm your way out of this, and everyone here knows it.
New It is the feared QUADRUPAL SMACKDOWN!
You specifically said "links are."

[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=92655|What about this link [*]?]

You say it was PLURAL.

Looks SINGULAR to me.

!!!SMACKDOWN!!!
New It's spelled QUADRUPLE, and IDIOT!!
That link is not a link to a book! It is a link to a post where dmarker talks about CIA/anthrax involvement (4 out of 5 links) and past allegations of something that never happened, thus never can be proved.

It is YOU suffering the smackdown, and all you can hope is that no one is actually reading the message bodies.
New It's spelled QUINTUPLE!
YOU said I posted "links" as in plural.

I linked to my post and it proved that it was SINGULAR!

And AGAIN you are WRONG!

hahahahahahahahhahahaha

Another !!!SMACKDOWN!!!
New Re: It's spelled QUINTUPLE!
Uh, you posted a link to some links, and said "links have been provided."

It's pretty pathetic that you're so deluded, you think you ever had a snowball's chance in hell on that one.
     We need to find WMDs - (JayMehaffey) - (60)
         Re: We need to find WMDs - (cybermace5) - (59)
             Marlowe REALLY needs to brief you better. :D - (Brandioch) - (45)
                 Re: Marlowe REALLY needs to brief you better. :D - (cybermace5) - (44)
                     I'll read that as "I was wrong". :D - (Brandioch) - (43)
                         Re: I'll read that as "I was wrong". :D - (cybermace5) - (42)
                             I'll read that as "I was wrong and I'm sorry". - (Brandioch) - (38)
                                 Re: I'll read that as "I was wrong and I'm sorry". - (cybermace5) - (37)
                                     That was a reference to a book. - (Brandioch) - (36)
                                         Re: That was a reference to a book. - (cybermace5) - (35)
                                             Get ABC news to post it, with references. - (Brandioch) - (34)
                                                 Re: Get ABC news to post it, with references. - (cybermace5) - (33)
                                                     They do rate higher in veracity than you do. - (Brandioch) - (32)
                                                         Re: They do rate higher in veracity than you do. - (cybermace5) - (31)
                                                             That's what I gave you. - (Brandioch) - (30)
                                                                 Re: That's what I gave you. - (cybermace5) - (28)
                                                                     Nice, you can't refute it so you'll dismiss it. :D - (Brandioch) - (27)
                                                                         Re: Nice, you can't refute it so you'll dismiss it. :D - (cybermace5) - (26)
                                                                             And I said that where? - (Brandioch) - (25)
                                                                                 Thanks for the free one. - (cybermace5) - (24)
                                                                                     And I deliver ANOTHER SMACKDOWN!!! - (Brandioch) - (23)
                                                                                         Directly upon yourself. - (cybermace5) - (20)
                                                                                             Interesting triage, given the context. - (Ashton) - (11)
                                                                                                 Re: Interesting triage, given the context. - (cybermace5) - (10)
                                                                                                     Re: Interesting triage, given the context. - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                                                                                         Let us all hope no one brings out the worst. -NT - (cybermace5) - (1)
                                                                                                             be afraid. be very afraid. -NT - (rcareaga)
                                                                                                     Sorry, Bub - (Ashton) - (6)
                                                                                                         Prose....HA! - (cybermace5) - (5)
                                                                                                             Re: Prose....HA! - (rcareaga) - (4)
                                                                                                                 Re: Prose....HA! - (cybermace5) - (3)
                                                                                                                     What's with Marlowe and friends? - (Brandioch)
                                                                                                                     Hmmm - the W.. or E.. Coast menagerie? - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                                                         Neither. -NT - (cybermace5)
                                                                                             Oooh, ANOTHER SMACKDOWN! - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                                                                                 Re: Oooh, ANOTHER SMACKDOWN! - (cybermace5) - (6)
                                                                                                     And yet ANOTHER SMACKDOWN! - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                                                                                         Re: And yet ANOTHER SMACKDOWN! - (cybermace5) - (4)
                                                                                                             It is the feared QUADRUPAL SMACKDOWN! - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                                                                                 It's spelled QUADRUPLE, and IDIOT!! - (cybermace5) - (2)
                                                                                                                     It's spelled QUINTUPLE! - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                                                                         Re: It's spelled QUINTUPLE! - (cybermace5)
                                                                                         Own Goal! -NT - (orion)
                                                                                         You shouldn't hit yourself so hard. -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                 This is the part where.. - (bepatient)
                             I have no problem with calling it bullcrap - (dmarker) - (2)
                                 Re: I have no problem with calling it bullcrap - (cybermace5) - (1)
                                     Once again - quote the part that is bullcrap !!!! - (dmarker)
             What do you expect? - (JayMehaffey) - (12)
                 Re: What do you expect? - (cybermace5) - (11)
                     Does "Niger" ring a bell? - (Brandioch) - (10)
                         Re: Does "Niger" ring a bell? - (cybermace5) - (9)
                             So our current regime is a bunch of idiots? - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                 Re: So our current regime is a bunch of idiots? - (cybermace5) - (2)
                                     You are wrong, again. - (Brandioch)
                                     Side note. Brandi is right when he stresses the idiocy of - (boxley)
                             Re: Does "Niger" ring a bell? - (rcareaga) - (4)
                                 Re: Does "Niger" ring a bell? - (cybermace5) - (1)
                                     Translation: "I have trouble reading English." -NT - (Brandioch)
                                 I'd also like to pose a personal attack. - (cybermace5) - (1)
                                     **Yes!!** It **rings a bell!** -NT - (rcareaga)

LRPD in a coma, I know, I know... it's serious.
166 ms