IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New why dont you try a human source?
and do the stand in front of the mosque thing, report back what you find. The internet also reports ufo's etc. Do you buy into that as well?
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

Since corporations are the equivelent of human but they have no "concience" they are by definition sociopaths
New Re: why dont you try a human source?
If you smile at someone who hates you (whether or not it's cultural), they will not smile back.
     60 minutes on Iraq - (boxley) - (17)
         Re: 60 minutes on Iraq - (cybermace5) - (6)
             Latest videos we had from Umm Qasar so much better - (dmarker)
             RTFineM - (altmann) - (3)
                 So far I've seen conflicting statements - (cybermace5) - (2)
                     why dont you try a human source? - (boxley) - (1)
                         Re: why dont you try a human source? - (cybermace5)
             Food mystery - missing supplies - (tablizer)
         That guy bopping Saddam's poster on the nose with his shoe? - (Another Scott) - (9)
             interesting note, the reporter had an Iraqi who - (boxley)
             Re: That guy bopping Saddam's poster on the nose with his sh - (cybermace5) - (7)
                 Now I have never been to Iraq but have visited the - (boxley) - (6)
                     Re: Now I have never been to Iraq but have visited the - (cybermace5) - (5)
                         I might be a dirty american - (boxley) - (1)
                             Re: taco bell isnt representative? - (a6l6e6x)
                         I would interpret the thumbs up as OK. Some variations: - (dmarker) - (2)
                             Who are you, and what have you done with dmarker? -NT - (cybermace5) - (1)
                                 Meaning ??? (please don't get mystical like Box does) <g> -NT - (dmarker)

Please do not spit too loud, thank you.
193 ms