IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Uh oh...
I think he's getting to you.
New What ?, with the puke <grin>

But while you are here, tell me what you see wrong with the following request ...

>>
Why not take the time to truly digest this material and provide an intelligent informed assesment of the contents. It is not all that hard. Most of us try to do it.
<<

Thanks - Doug

Spectres from our past: Beware the future when your children & theirs come after you for what you may have been willing to condone today - dsm 2003

Motivational: When performing activities, ask yourself if the person you most want to be would do, or say, it - dsm 2003
New Naw.
We're just tired of Moron^h^h^h^h^hMarlowe coming in here, spooging all over the forum, then not cleaning up his mess.

He's a master of the hit-'n-run post. Post unsubstantiated claims as facts, then attack the messenger instead of the message when somebody shows him up one.

Hey Marlowe, I know you hated the thought that a draft-dodging liberal was leading the U.S. military - how about a draft-dodging [link|http://www.awolbush.com|deserting] conservative? I'll bet the troops would be just peachy to hear about that...
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the wise cannot see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
     Marines seize hospital full of Iraqi soldiers - (marlowe) - (7)
         Is this true until proven false or False until proven true ? - (dmarker) - (5)
             Let it go, man. It's eating you alive. -NT - (marlowe) - (1)
                 Why do you have to lie about your past? - (Brandioch)
             Uh oh... - (cybermace5) - (2)
                 What ?, with the puke <grin> - (dmarker)
                 Naw. - (inthane-chan)
         Vietnam II, aaaaaah! - (tablizer)

Calculate projected nexus.
34 ms