IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Special mention

Cybermace5 (sired by Suspicion, out of Nowhere), a stunning new bolter - 42 posts since debut on 5th march. Post rate suggests this young colt will be one to watch. Some suspect that this fast pacing colt may be a classic ring-in but only time will tell.

DSM <grin>

Spectres from our past: Beware the future when your children & theirs come after you for what you may have been willing to condone today - dsm 2003

Motivational: When performing activities, ask yourself if the person you most want to be would do, or say, it - dsm 2003
New "Like Her Daddy"
was the first horse which (my mater & friend 'let me') bet on, at ~10 years of age. It was a shoo-in Favorite (9-5 IIRC?) and, with the ethics of a 10 yo:

I fussed about, "hows come I don't get to keep it All? Huh? uhhuh huh"
(As I doggedly resisted the Extremely Clear Logic that: "No, Kid.. the original stake was a 'loan' - you gets the *excess*, you ungrateful Brat what knows damn well how subtraction works..")

(Well, it wasn't put quite that way, but It Should Have Been. We had not the concept of 'clue-by-4' then, but it was needed. Why.. if I hadn't been straightened out forthwith, well - I had the nasty clever instincts as could lead to such corruption as {Oh Gawd} becoming.. an.. MBA! if much else had gone Wrong gone Wrong :-(

Ah well, Cybermacerator: Live Long & Prosper, whether or not Like Her Daddy.

Ashton,
Older Brat
     Our top ten: Some as spammers some as responders ... - (dmarker) - (10)
         speechless with admiration - (rcareaga)
         well I knew brandi was out of humor :-) -NT - (boxley)
         And - mercifully down in the second decade . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
             Re: And - mercifully down in the second decade . . - (deSitter) - (4)
                 somewhere in a ladies bedroom 1/4 his age - (boxley)
                 Um . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                     Re: Um . . - (deSitter) - (1)
                         Kinda like a MacArthur for our times... -NT - (inthane-chan)
         Special mention - (dmarker) - (1)
             "Like Her Daddy" - (Ashton)

Globes ... or flutes?
34 ms