IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: slap slap
You miss the point. The humor in the joke is that George W. doesn't know the difference between a real war and a fake one.

Sadly, I think I've heard enough stories from my parents and grandparents to know the difference.

I'd much rather limit our freedoms for the rest of my life than to kill every Arab in the world. I do believe that this was a desparate act by a few (hundred) really sick and desparate people who want us to start WW III.

Glen Austin
New Hardly just that..
Check out Doug Marker's brief bio of bin Ladin - linked above to Open? forum. bL has patience and more power than press slogans would suggest. Like Hitler: he indeed has a plan, strategy and will.

It's about Fundamentalism - Theocracy over any other form of government. (In that, I believe we find the sole agreement among most organized religions: The Fundamentalists all want their beliefs to govern us all. Because they are *Right* and all others er - well, we know).

Doug's may not be a complete bio, but several of the points accord with other sources I have seen in the past. Nemesis to US is about the exact word.

A.
     What to call the war? - (wharris2) - (6)
         Don't know... - (ChrisR) - (1)
             IIRC... - (inthane-chan)
         Wag The Dog - (gdaustin) - (3)
             slap slap - (wharris2) - (2)
                 Re: slap slap - (gdaustin) - (1)
                     Hardly just that.. - (Ashton)

I could go on Oprah touting his evilness. Write articles. I would be famous. Fat, but famous.
51 ms