IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New was wondering if the WWF would have its show tonight
they did, the star spangled banner sung by the young lady who is the ring announcer would put Aretha Franklin to shame with the entire crew out together hands on hearts. After a brief announcement by McMann that terror will never make Americans afraid to come out to public events he promised a show dedicated to those involved in tuesdays massacre. Each match is being preceded by the top talent speaking from their hearts about it. Some of these bits should be rebroadcast in the middle east. Anyway on UPN until 10pm eastern.

Made me think of something. A few weeks ago there was a lightheated song called who let the dogs out, lets teach those responsible to sing that song in fear because they have unleashed in me and I am sure others a terrible thirst for evens.
Ask me I will give you the shirt off my back, fsck with me and I will kill you and your whole family.
Shit I havnt been in that state of mind for 18 years.
thanx,
bill
Sport Dammit!!!
why did god give us a talleywhacker and a trigger finger if he didnt want us to use them?
Randy Wayne White
New BTW Bill..
As CRC noted and I saw on the toob:

Today at Buckingham Palace changing of the guard, the Coldstream Guards band played US national anthem.. Crowds beyond the fence - several waving US flags.

This is an unprecedented alteration to a very long tradition. Touching - symbolism is everything. Sometimes.

A.
New Right now all we have is symbols until we get more intel
I saw that also, thanks blokes.

I would like to see an exhibit in the Smithsonian started on this, an exhibit of the towers in flames to be topped with bin laden's head in a large jar.
thanx,
why did god give us a talleywhacker and a trigger finger if he didnt want us to use them?
Randy Wayne White
     was wondering if the WWF would have its show tonight - (boxley) - (2)
         BTW Bill.. - (Ashton) - (1)
             Right now all we have is symbols until we get more intel - (boxley)

That sounds like a venereal disease.
80 ms