IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New WE did this
WE did. In the US, we had the option of choosing the govt. We chose this one.

WE did this. WE ruined it. WE did.
-drl
New Deep End ----> You are Here
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New A chat with my daughter.
My 10 year old daughter is studying the Constitution in her fourth grade class. This morning she asked me how it could be that Dubya could declare war. "We are supposed to have Presidents, not Kings. They [founders] didn't want us to have Kings, Daddy, so why is Bush acting like one? Only the Congress is supposed to declare war."

I told her that was a very good question and that she should ask it in school today. I then gave her my own perspective.

There is hope out there. It's small and quiet. But we can hope it is growing.
bcnu,
Mikem

Osama bin Laden's brother could fly in US airspace 9/15/01, but I had to wait for FBI and CIA background checks, 'nuff said?
New Re: A chat with my daughter.
Today I am ashamed of my American heritage. I'm telling you, it is making me sick inside. I cannot work.

You give your daughter a special present from me - a copy of the Constitution. Read it out loud with her over and over again until she has it memorized.
-drl
New Re: A chat with my daughter.
You give your daughter a special present from me - a copy of the Constitution. Read it out loud with her over and over again until she has it memorized

That's a lot to ask of a 10 year-old. Tell you what, mmoffitt, just read her the Special Ashcroft Abridged Edition. It's much shorter, should be easier to commit to memory.

cordially,

"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New Isn't that the version that goes "I will obey"?
New What I fear most is ...
Mein Kampf being "Muricanized" and made required reading.
bcnu,
Mikem

Osama bin Laden's brother could fly in US airspace 9/15/01, but I had to wait for FBI and CIA background checks, 'nuff said?
New Far as I know the Turner Diaries arnt required reading "yet"
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]</br>

To a lot of people in California hunting anything but the wild tofualope was equivelent to sacarificing babies to satan. S.M. Stirling
New Not we
many people didn't vote for Bush. Besides Bush wasn't really elected, he won on a technicality because some Florida voters couldn't see the arrow that pointed to the correct chad to punch out on the punch card.

Our system is broken and it needs an overhaul. Wait until the next election, encourage as many people as you can to vote. If they don't vote, they give up control to other people to pick the government.

"Bill gates cannot guarantee Windows, so how are you going to guarantee my safety?"
-John Crichton to the Emperor of the Scarrans on [link|http://www.farscape.com|FarScape]
New We did?
I thought that a majority of those who voted, voted for Gore.

And there are enough irregularities in the election process that it is hard to figure out who (if anyone) properly won.

We are in the process of making our voting system ever easier to manipulate.

The US. The self-proclaimed purveyor of Democracy to the rest of the world. By history is a republic, not a democracy. And cannot in the present manage an election that would be certified by unbiased election observers. In fact the discrepancies are so large that in the last two elections exit polls have been unable to agree with election results, and IIRC there were "amazing" discrepancies between other poll projections and actual results in Georgia...

Cheers,
Ben
"good ideas and bad code build communities, the other three combinations do not"
- [link|http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2000-October/003023.html|Stefano Mazzocchi]
     To hell with everyone - (deSitter) - (16)
         Right back atcha. -NT - (Silverlock)
         and bless you my son on this foin st paddy's day -NT - (boxley)
         Obviously I have missed *SOMETHING* -NT - (folkert) - (1)
             No...you didn't. De is just cycling up :( -NT - (bepatient)
         Ahhh...that was soooo SWEET of you. -NT - (bepatient)
         But, it's home! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (10)
             WE did this - (deSitter) - (9)
                 Deep End ----> You are Here -NT - (bepatient)
                 A chat with my daughter. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                     Re: A chat with my daughter. - (deSitter) - (4)
                         Re: A chat with my daughter. - (rcareaga) - (3)
                             Isn't that the version that goes "I will obey"? -NT - (Simon_Jester)
                             What I fear most is ... - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                 Far as I know the Turner Diaries arnt required reading "yet" -NT - (boxley)
                 Not we - (orion)
                 We did? - (ben_tilly)

Drop to the deck and flop like a fish!
54 ms