IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So you feel that religion and prayer are unfortunate?
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]</br>

To a lot of people in California hunting anything but the wild tofualope was equivelent to sacarificing babies to satan. S.M. Sterling
New Re: So you feel that religion and prayer are unfortunate?
Did I say that? I did not.

It is, to be sure, droll to think of Our Leaders praying (to Jesus' Pop) for the triumph of the Merkin Way of Life in the coming conflict just as zillions of Muslims pray, probably five times oftener, to (golly!) a radically different notion of the Big Guy (JC being, at most, a senior VP rather than favored son), for the destruction of our troops and our civic landmarks. Unless these things are decided by popular vote (uh-oh), somebody's wasting their time, dontcha think?

I particularly like, down in tornado country, the inevitable interview each year with the plump white woman whose trailer was spared because she prayed to Jee-sus, and whose now-dead neighbors, we are left to conclude, just weren't praying hard enough.

I think prayer's a hoot.

devoutly,
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New ya never know
I particularly like, down in tornado country, the inevitable interview each year with the plump white woman whose trailer was spared because she prayed to Jee-sus, and whose now-dead neighbors, we are left to conclude, just weren't praying hard enough.
what will be a hoot is if you ever find out that was why it happened that way. Perhaps the nature of her faith is what preserved her. In a cause and effect world she is right.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]</br>

To a lot of people in California hunting anything but the wild tofualope was equivelent to sacarificing babies to satan. S.M. Stirling
New Re: ya never know
You're of course aware that there's a significant possibility that her particular type of faith holds that the Pope is an abomination in the Almighty's sight? Uh-oh again.

cordially,
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New faith worked for crazy horse but not for the ghost dancers
depends on the depends
thanx,
bill

To a lot of people in California hunting anything but the wild tofualope was equivelent to sacarificing babies to satan. S.M. Stirling
     foul atheistic Brit condescends to pious Merkins - (rcareaga) - (7)
         So you feel that religion and prayer are unfortunate? -NT - (boxley) - (4)
             Re: So you feel that religion and prayer are unfortunate? - (rcareaga) - (3)
                 ya never know - (boxley) - (2)
                     Re: ya never know - (rcareaga) - (1)
                         faith worked for crazy horse but not for the ghost dancers - (boxley)
         Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition! -NT - (marlowe) - (1)
             Spoken like a true Western Branch Taliban. -NT - (CRConrad)

I don't think mammals are meant to eat reptiles.
58 ms