IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Trudeau needn't think Satchel Paige...
...but compared to the utterly witless, strawman-dependent "Mallard Fillmore," not all that bad. Absent "Fillmore" as a worst-case scenario, pretty slender stuff.
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New I miss Berke Breathed...
...his early "political commentary" strips were hilarious IMO - not that the later Bloom County stuff didn't have it's own brand of LMAO going on, just that he had the potential to rival Trudeau.

Mallard Filmore? Please. I read it to laugh at just how pathetic a strip it is...
New BLOOM COUNTY IS BACK!
[link|http://www.mycomicspage.com/free/comics_new.html|sorta]
Beginning March 17th, subscribers to My Comics Page will be able to read BLOOM COUNTY on a highly-accelerated one-week-every-two-days re-publication schedule. Six daily strips will be offered one day, a Sunday strip the next, alternating back and forth until the entire BLOOM COUNTY collection is digitally back in print. We are pleased to announce that we also intend to re-publish the full run of Breathed's 1978-1979 college strip ACADEMIA WALTZ, which has long been unavailable. Details to come!
Subscription is $10 a year.

Darrell Spice, Jr.

[link|http://www.spiceware.org/|SpiceWare] - We don't do Windows, it's too much of a chore

A Gary Trudeau for our times - (marlowe) - (10)
         Sorry - (deSitter) - (2)
             ditto, duke RULES! -NT - (boxley)
             So, in Orwellian terms, that's a thumbs up. - (marlowe)
         Nothing wrong with using templates. *ahem* -NT - (cwbrenn)
         Nicely drawn... - (pwhysall) - (3)
             Trudeau needn't think Satchel Paige... - (rcareaga) - (2)
                 I miss Berke Breathed... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                     BLOOM COUNTY IS BACK! - (SpiceWare)
         At least Doonesbury - (lincoln)
         thanx for the find - (SpiceWare)

You can, at the YMCA.
228 ms