IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yes, it's unfair, I agree.
Unfortunately it's reality and they have to live with it. When the general population fails to control its radicals, it gets tarred with the same brush.

It will be very necessary to keep the radicals in this country under control. Killing all muslims is not the solution that'll work (I think my intern and my gardner are muslims - I do not intend to discharge them).

On the other hand, we have to make the problem serious enough that the muslims get their radicals under control. Unfortunately, that won't be easy because, officially or unofficially, violence is written into the religion to even a greater extent than with other Judaic religions (including most of Christianity).
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New One can hope...
That that sort of thing MIGHT just MIGHT spur influential people - like Arafat - into pressing for a moderation, for a non-violent solution - because of the impression that things like that give.

I don't think it will.

But I can hope.

Addison
     Mideast Reactions - (bluke) - (11)
         Did you expect otherwise? - (jbrabeck) - (10)
             Not really ... - (bluke) - (9)
                 Maybe freedom of the press is permitted elsewhere... -NT - (jb4) - (8)
                     Where? in Egypt? - (bluke) - (2)
                         Re: Where? in Egypt? - (TTC) - (1)
                             Re: Where? in Egypt? - (admin)
                     This is what the PA thinks of freedom of the press - (bluke) - (4)
                         They knew damned well many Americans were sympathetic . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                             That's unfair. - (addison) - (2)
                                 Yes, it's unfair, I agree. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                     One can hope... - (addison)

Dein Glück... ist nicht mein Glück... ist mein Unglück.
36 ms