IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New rules of engagement
Those gosh-darned Palestinians, always with the car bombs and hijackings and hooded commandos. If they want to kill noncombatants legitimately, let them use long-range bombers and cruise missiles like normal people.

cordially,
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New what he said +sign
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]</br>

This nation . . . has no right to expect that it always will have wise and humane rulers, sincerely attached to the principles of the Constitution. . . . [If] the calamities of war again befall us, the dangers to human liberty are frightful to contemplate. \ufffdUnited States Supreme Court, Ex Parte Milligan, 1866, declaring Abraham Lincoln's suspension of habeas corpus and other abuses of the Bill of Rights unconstitutional
     Saddam still funding terrorism - (marlowe) - (12)
         Bzzzztttt!!! - (Brandioch) - (6)
             there is a link. they both hate America -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                 They both have hair. - (Silverlock) - (4)
                     naw saddam has a rug. sam donaldson's by the look -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                         Look at his upper lip. - (Silverlock) - (2)
                             wait and see if the invasion finds anything -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                 If you don't want to answer the question - (Silverlock)
         Interesting question...are Palestines terrorists? - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
             Munich Olympics, American Ambassador to Sudan - (boxley) - (2)
                 rules of engagement - (rcareaga) - (1)
                     what he said +sign -NT - (boxley)
             We need criteria for what defines a "terrorist". - (Brandioch)

I wasn’t quite sure what to say so I told them I thought they were both insane and just wanted to buy my sprinkler parts.
42 ms