Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New But he called me a maroon
whatever a maroon is? MW says:

Main Entry: 1ma\ufffdroon
Pronunciation: m&-'r\ufffdn
Function: noun
Etymology: French maron, marron, modification of American Spanish cimarr\ufffdn, from cimarr\ufffdn wild, savage
Date: 1666
1 capitalized : a fugitive black slave of the West Indies and Guiana in the 17th and 18th centuries; also : a descendant of such a slave
2 : a person who is marooned

[link|http://pub75.ezboard.com/bantiiwethey|
New and improved, Chicken Delvits!]
New Yeah, werl, I dunt spel to goud. And me Inglish iz soo bad.
New bugs bunny's dictionary means dumass squared
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]</br>

"If you want to meet a group of people who have a profound distrust of, and hostility toward, our legal system, don't waste your time on political radicals; interview a random selection of crime victims, and you will probably find that they make the former group look like utopian idealists by comparison." Dave Robicheaux
     CRC, why do you hate me so much? - (screamer) - (16)
         Now this show will be entertaining <g> Hogan's Heros - (dmarker) - (4)
             More like "Checksum's Zeros" -NT - (deSitter)
             I beleive it is Burkhalter who will kick his ass - (boxley) - (2)
                 Burkhalter - Of bloody course, glad your mem is bettrn mine - (dmarker)
                 Burkhalter was - (lincoln)
         Quit blowing smoke up my ass, Stinky, and MAYBE I'll tell ya -NT - (CRConrad) - (4)
             pufffffffffffff ... U*U - (screamer) - (3)
                 Hmmm, "U * U"... That means "You arsehole, you!", right? - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     ICLRPD (new thread) - (Silverlock)
                 "British" spelling? - (pwhysall)
         Don't sweat it - (orion) - (5)
             No fucking "secretly" about it, you bloody maroon !!! -NT - (CRConrad) - (4)
                 You bastard - you just hate morons dont you ... - (dmarker) - (3)
                     But he called me a maroon - (orion) - (2)
                         Yeah, werl, I dunt spel to goud. And me Inglish iz soo bad. -NT - (CRConrad)
                         bugs bunny's dictionary means dumass squared -NT - (boxley)

LYNX-tested and approved!
66 ms