IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It's not so bad.
DeSitter gets crabby - that's just the way he is. Don't take his complaints personally.

Boxley can be terse and often leaves out punctuation. It takes a while to get used to his posting style. :-)

Boxley was suggesting that DeSitter would be happier and less crabby if he found a job as an AIX admin with an attractive co-worker. He was asking if you could forward DeSitter's e-mail address if you know of such a position. :-)

Now, ...

Huh? Log out of windows? What do you mean, do you mean reboot????

Go to the "Start" button and under the "Shut Down" option you should see something like "Logout and Login as a new user", depending on which version of Windows you're running. It'll close (most?) all your apps and then you should be able to login in Opera in IWeThey as a different user.

Scott (the other one) may be able to suggest another way that you can both easily use the same PC to talk to us here with different logins. (You could, for example, use different browsers.)

But you really don't need to do that. There's no way for us to get confused on who's using the account as long as you sign your messages - as you always do. So don't worry about it. :-)

My $0.02.

Cheers,
Scott.
Collapse Edited by Another Scott March 13, 2003, 11:27:33 PM EST
It's not so bad.
DeSitter gets crabby - that's just the way he is. Don't take his complaints personally.

Boxley can be terse and often leads out punctuation. It takes a while to get used to his posting style. :-)

Boxley was suggesting that DeSitter would be happier and less crabby if he found a job as an AIX admin with an attractive co-worker. He was asking if you could forward DeSitter's e-mail address if you know of such a position. :-)

Now, ...

Huh? Log out of windows? What do you mean, do you mean reboot????

Go to the "Start" button and under the "Shut Down" option you should see something like "Logout and Login as a new user", depending on which version of Windows you're running. It'll close (most?) all your apps and then you should be able to login in Opera in IWeThey as a different user.

Scott (the other one) may be able to suggest another way that you can both easily use the same PC to talk to us here with different logins. (You could, for example, use different browsers.)

But you really don't need to do that. There's no way for us to get confused on who's using the account as long as you sign your messages - as you always do. So don't worry about it. :-)

My $0.02.

Cheers,
Scott.
     AUUUUUUGH! the original problem seems to be back! - (Nightowl) - (46)
         Process of elimination. - (admin) - (2)
             Re: Process of elimination. - (Nightowl)
             Questions about the Process of elimination. (new thread) - (Nightowl)
         Consider running Spybot Search and Destroy - (Another Scott)
         Re: AUUUUUUGH! the original problem seems to be back! - (Nightowl) - (35)
             Re: AUUUUUUGH! the original problem seems to be back! - (deSitter) - (28)
                 leave wife and establish own ID - (boxley) - (25)
                     Memory Issues ( was Re: leave wife and establish own ID) - (Nightowl) - (23)
                         sigh if you log out of winders and he logs in new login time -NT - (boxley) - (20)
                             Re: sigh if you log out of winders and he logs... - (Nightowl) - (6)
                                 Are you using winblow 95 or above - (boxley)
                                 FSCKING IDIOT! - (deSitter) - (1)
                                     Chill dude. - (Silverlock)
                                 It's not so bad. - (Another Scott)
                                 Don't worry about it, Brenda. - (admin) - (1)
                                     Re: Don't worry about it, Brenda. - (Nightowl)
                             Has everybody just abandoned good judgment? - (deSitter) - (12)
                                 Re: Has everybody just abandoned good judgment? - (Nightowl) - (3)
                                     I don't believe you, get it? -NT - (deSitter) - (1)
                                         Put up or shut up. - (admin)
                                     Re: Has everybody just abandoned good judgment? - (Nightowl)
                                 naw, convinced they are the lost tribe of Orion - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Re: naw, convinced they are the lost tribe of Orion - (Nightowl)
                                 Believe me, even I couldn't have invented a story like this - (orion) - (5)
                                     Re: Believe me, even I couldn't have invented a story... - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                         Re: Believe me, even I couldn't have invented a story... - (orion)
                                     Re: Believe me, even I couldn't have invented a story - (deSitter) - (2)
                                         Then I apologize - (orion) - (1)
                                             Re: Then I apologize - (Nightowl)
                         Can you create a profile in Opera? - (orion) - (1)
                             Re: Can you create a profile in Opera? - (Nightowl)
                     Ha! :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                 ROSS: Cut. It. Out. (new thread) - (admin)
                 Speaking of ignorance.. - (ben_tilly)
             Spybot program. - (ChrisR) - (1)
                 Spybots are notoriously bad. - (inthane-chan)
             You know, this might simply be normal behaviour. - (jake123) - (3)
                 Re: You know, this might simply be normal behaviour. - (Nightowl) - (2)
                     You may have some rogue processes in startup. - (Silverlock)
                     ATTN: late post here. Bad memory ??? - (Ashton)
         You shouldn't have a loss of memory like that - (orion) - (5)
             Re: You shouldn't have a loss of memory like that - (Nightowl) - (4)
                 Re: You shouldn't have a loss of memory like that - (Nightowl) - (3)
                     Update on Andrei (was Re: You shouldn't have a...) - (Nightowl) - (2)
                         atdem? - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                             I figured out what Atdem is! ( was Re: atdem?) - (Nightowl)

DUUude...
62 ms