IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Follow-up on using this site
You can reference old posts again, do site searches, etc. Also go into any forum and click on, "Show all posts" at the top then browse. But 99% of the time it is very convenient only seeing threads with new posts in them. Try it both ways and see what you think. :-)

Kewl! I'll try it your way, as long as I can still get to old ones, we're fine!

Reply to this. Scroll below the text entry forum. Look for the button named "Save", with a checkbox called "As New Topic In" and then a dropdown box with a list of forums. Check that checkbox, and select the forum you want in the dropdown before you press "Save". :-)

AWESOME! I knew there was some way to do it! (trying it now!)

As for forums to stay in. Staying in 2 is fine. But personally I suggest at least browsing the Oh Pun forum. Some of the humor is not very good, but the occasional gems make the rest worthwhile. At least IMHO.

Well, I'm not big on humor, but I'll at least look at it. I'm mostly into general chit chat, news, movies and such (sci fi), and computer expert help when needed! ;) I have not read a lot of this site, I was pretty specific when I was first browsing.

That comes with experience with a site. If, that is, the site is at all well laid out...

Well, I'm getting a LITTLE better! ;)

Well, you found us. Good fishing job there! ;-)

Actually, I didn't "fish" for you guys, I was directed by CK, who is on the IWETHEY Yahoo group. :) But thanks for the compliment, anyway!

Nightowl >8#

"Honesty is the best policy, and the one I use." :)
New Scott, (Admin) please check your mail :) (was re:follow up.)
I wrote you an email this morning, please read it and get back to me either here or in private, thanks. :)

Nightowl >8#

P.S. Now I'm playing in three forums. ;) Getting better and better! I might even check out Sports, except it would shock you guys what hockey team I like best. ;)
"Honesty is the best policy, and the one I use." :)
New You seem to have the hang of it. :-)
"good ideas and bad code build communities, the other three combinations do not"
- [link|http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2000-October/003023.html|Stefano Mazzocchi]
     Re: Follow-up on using this site - (Nightowl) - (2)
         Scott, (Admin) please check your mail :) (was re:follow up.) - (Nightowl)
         You seem to have the hang of it. :-) -NT - (ben_tilly)

You don't get syphilis that way.
64 ms