IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New An interesting topic...
considering (according to rumor) that Bin Laudin was trained by the CIA to fight the Russians in Afganistian.
New That is the real tragedy.
US backing the Mujahadeen against the Soviet Union. We should have helped the Soviets. The Soviets were trying to create an Islamic buffer (recall that the USSR-Afghan War was on the heels of the Iranian hostage crisis). But no, our geniuses in charge at the time adopted the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" attitude and now Osama gets a safe place to hide, and plot killing more Americans.
New Personally, I think we should make a deal with the Russians.
Cost +10% (audited) to take out the Taliban. They need the money and probably would welcome the revenge.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New How about joint mission from their airfields?
New Well, sure, I considered that too -
but it'd be a lot cheaper if we just financed it. Our hourly rate is probably a lot higher, especially that far from home. Targeting might be a lot more accurate though.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Alliances
A friend of mine heard this, and flashed on the T-shirt:

"Spetznaz/Delta Force Picnic, Kabul 2002" ...

Regards,
Ric
New ROFL!
Maybe the Clash should do a reunion tour as well...

"The shareef don't like it
Rockin' the Casbah
Rock the Casbah
The shareef don't like it
Rockin' the Casbah
Rock the Casbah"
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
     We are reaping what we sowed\ufffd - (inthane-chan) - (17)
         What now? - (ChrisR) - (7)
             Re: What now? - (inthane-chan) - (6)
                 We don't give money to Egypt for oil. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                     Okay, I slipped on Egypt. - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                         Re: What you said does have merit -just wrong time to say it - (dmarker2) - (2)
                             Some times the best time to examine one's own actions... - (inthane-chan)
                             The story may read different if the Soviets had won - (tablizer)
                     Foreign aid in general - (wharris2)
         Or is it the weeds? - (addison)
         An interesting topic... - (Simon_Jester) - (6)
             That is the real tragedy. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                 Personally, I think we should make a deal with the Russians. - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                     How about joint mission from their airfields? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         Well, sure, I considered that too - - (Andrew Grygus)
                     Alliances - (Ric Locke) - (1)
                         ROFL! - (inthane-chan)
         Sane words, appropriate to the occasion - (Ashton)

Our job is to take as much of the beer flavor out of the water as we can without getting a customer revolt.
156 ms