IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: cruise to nowhere (save time sheer speculation)
Gosh, Bill, this could be just the thing we need to bring feckless world opinion (not that we give a shit what anyone thinks, because we have Right on our, er, right side, and we don't got to show you no steenkin' polls) around to our way of thinking. Can you email this intelligence to the White House so that these sinister ships can be boarded and inspected just like the Yemeni-bound Scud-scows last year?

And if this turns out to be another bit of whimsical disinformation, can we expect to hear about it from you? No? Somehow I didn't think so.

cordially,
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New Nahh, I think Box is honest on confrontation via anything
much resembling a Fact (revealed at last).

I don't know what to make of this 'report' either. Steaming in circles? What *would* constitute suspicious behaviour for one? three? ships. I'd think that 'having no apparent destination' would be interesting even in saner times.

But I also will remain wary of the obvious manipulations possible.. it's such a cute What-If? - this conundrum just has-to attract the imaginations of scurrilous thugs of all kinds of local allegiance, from Rev. Foulwell to ___?

As our former colorful poster, one M. Merlin of Paris loved to say, this will need proves; screw the innuendo.

Ashton
New that why I put sheer speculation in the subject
so you could safely cruise on by without comment. It looked interesting I posted it with my estimation of value (sheer speculation) that is all.
you will get used to my posting style after a while if ya hang around.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
\ufffdOmni Gaul Delenda est!\ufffd Ceasar
New Don't underestimate the Box.
He may seem like a marloweske dittohead with third grade writing skills - but if you actually read him, he does have a mind of his own, and a very consistent world view of his own, that only coincidentally partially intersects with some of Marlowe's stuff. Dreadfully wrong, of course ;) but still a very sharp individual who just doesn't bother with the niceties of things like grammar and punctuation.

(IMO, a lot of the differences between Box and the rest of us methinks comes from the great divide between urban and rural U.S., as well as a worldview colored by life on a Native American reservation. Not wrong, just very different from the rest of us.)
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989
New Answer is that Box has 6-sides <g> ...

I agree with you though. Box can be communicated with, even if it is a baseball bat to the head on the odd occasion <vbg>.

What amuses me a lot though is when Box finds a powerful bomb designed to blow holes in the some of the pro-war arguments, & out of pride in finding such a gem he lets it off (even if it takes a few of his fingers & toes with it).

Great example was his outstanding link to the article from the former CIA man, who is/was a professor of military history (?) at some important estab, who was involved in compiling the original CIA analysis of the Kurd gassing incident & concluded it was most likely the Iranians who fired the shells. Marlowe in particular got his head blown off by that information but because having a head makes no difference to his thinking, he still posts those pictures of the gassed Kurds.

This place would be a bit the worse were we to lose the 6-sided one <grin>

Cheers

Doug Marker
(Like Ashton, Box - you are special)
New access to intel, the more the merrier makes the decision
making more effective. Hard to make good decisions based on ass kissers and yes men. Here we are all equal. If you take a stand and find something that doesnt fit and you dont share, that lets the side down. IMHO
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
\ufffdOmni Gaul Delenda est!\ufffd Ceasar
New I admire you for it Box - cheers - Doug
     cruise to nowhere (save time sheer speculation) - (boxley) - (7)
         Re: cruise to nowhere (save time sheer speculation) - (rcareaga) - (6)
             Nahh, I think Box is honest on confrontation via anything - (Ashton)
             that why I put sheer speculation in the subject - (boxley) - (4)
                 Don't underestimate the Box. - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                     Answer is that Box has 6-sides <g> ... - (dmarker) - (2)
                         access to intel, the more the merrier makes the decision - (boxley) - (1)
                             I admire you for it Box - cheers - Doug -NT - (dmarker)

Un, deux, trois, quatre.
66 ms