IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New More than just the oil
Saddam has a tactic to burn the oil before it gets taken over, he did this in Kuwait before.

But this is not about the oil, it is about the relationship between the US and Iraq and Iraq's weapons of mass destruction. That is the whole reason why the UN is having Weapon Inspectors inspect Iraq, but Iraq is not cooperating with them, like they got something to hide.

I do not think that we will have a war unless the UN sides with us, or Iraq strikes first. If Iraq attacks Turkey, the UN will most likely send us and other troops into Turkey to stop Iraq and we would have to push them back into Iraq. The US cannot afford a full invasion due to our budget and deficit problems. We would have to have help from the UN or maybe a few countries before we could invade Iraq or go to war with them.

Plus there is a terrorist side to it, Saddam was paying the families of the suciide bombers $35,000USD for their relatives doing the suicide bombings. How connected to terrorist networks is Iraq?

[link|http://pub75.ezboard.com/bantiiwethey|
New and improved, Chicken Delvits!]
New Ding ding ding ding ding

Am I in the right place ??? -

hmmmmm
     In case anyone sincerely believes it's about the oil - (marlowe) - (15)
         You keep leaving out the word "control". - (Brandioch) - (5)
             Chickie must be hurting - what keeps forgetting ... - (dmarker) - (4)
                 does indonesia count as arab? - (boxley) - (3)
                     I got a feeling your definition of "superpower" ... - (Silverlock) - (2)
                         A superpower is a nation capable of winning a conflict - (boxley) - (1)
                             Well that makes it clearer. - (Silverlock)
         Same sentiment here - (bluke) - (6)
             Never ceases to amaze me what people will swallow - (dmarker) - (5)
                 Defending the principles of the UN??? - (bepatient)
                 Yep. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                     Re: Yep. - (bepatient)
                 you cant have America killing blacks in africa - (boxley) - (1)
                     That's what the French Foreign Legion is for - (bbronson)
         More than just the oil - (orion) - (1)
             Ding ding ding ding ding - (dmarker)

EGM: Who's that chick Mario is rescuing up there?
Brian: It's Princess Peach.
Kirk: It's a hooker.
Niko: She looks cut in half.
Tim: Oh wow... she's one of those pole dancers.
46 ms