IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Update on my old employer
When I was there, they laid-off 50 people from Sept. 2000 to April 2001.

Since I was let go, they've let ANOTHER 50 people go.

The entire IS department is to be let go by September 1.

Yikes. :-)

Oh, and a company I did some moonlighting for last year, eregister.com, is now on fuckedcompany.com. :-)
Regards,

-scott anderson
New Well, Scott
After 3 years and 3 faux er starts, the Voice O' That-there Ol' Enterprise\ufffd hasn't gotten as far as you were along.. when you opened the doors for the FIRST First-post (and thus incited Peter, whom I imagine calls Redmond after every release.. a shoutin' First bug! First BUG !! :-\ufffd

Ergo - it t'waren't *you*! (but you knew that)

Anyway, I sincerely trust -even- that in a market swarmin with [those colorful names we reserve for the pretenders of the worl] -- someone will actually need to get some work done, and your CV shall magically appear - just before they thought they might re-do it in Basic. Again.

Cheers,

Ashton
who might know ~as much about hirin *good* coder folk as - the ones who seem to have been doin the hirin of the not-so-good, for years.. y'know?
New Thanks, Ashton
Regards,

-scott anderson
New What a headjob!
Just hearing about it has gotten my head spinning. The whole IS Department? Talk about throwing the baby out with the bathwater. I think they need to downsize some middle managers next. I would love to be a fly on the wall there to see how they can manage to get along without an IS Department, watch the departments fight over server access rights, SQL Table permissions, program development, and other stuff. Or are they outsoucing the whole IS Department to contactors?
"I can see if I want anything done right around here, I'll have to do it myself!"Moe Howard
New Almost forgot
good luck in finding another job. Any leads yet?
"I can see if I want anything done right around here, I'll have to do it myself!"Moe Howard
New LAUGHING oh this is too rich
Apply to Inclusion?

aaaaaaahhhhhhh laughed so hard I am exhausted
French Zombies are zapping me with lasers!
New Who mentioned Inclusion?
Did I miss something here? Hello?
     Update on my old employer - (admin) - (6)
         Well, Scott - (Ashton) - (1)
             Thanks, Ashton -NT - (admin)
         What a headjob! - (orion) - (3)
             Almost forgot - (orion) - (2)
                 LAUGHING oh this is too rich - (wharris2) - (1)
                     Who mentioned Inclusion? - (orion)

Holy String Unravelling, Batman!
74 ms