Zapper - PC version
Game Play 4 out 5
Replayablity 2 out 5
Graphics 3 out 5
Sound 3 out 5
Details 4 out 5
Fun Factor 4 out 5

A straightforward PC version of a console platform game. Obviously intended more as a kids game then an adult game, there where only one or two puzzles in the entire game that took me more then a moment to solve. I finished the entire game with 100% found in only a week. But if you like platform jumpers this is a quick bit of fun.

Summoner
Game Play 3 out 5
Replayablity 3 out 5
Graphics 3 out 5
Sound 3 out 5
Details 4 out 5
Fun Factor 3 out 5

An older RPG, one of the first generation of 3d RPG games. It's not to bad, but has some flaws both because of it's older engine and poor game design. It had a terrible reputation when it first came out as unstable, but the patched version has worked for me. Of course, the version on the patch is something like version 33. Still, if you grab it out of the bargin bin it might be tide you over till something new comes out.

Megaman X5
Game Play 4 out 5
Replayablity 4 out 5
Graphics 3 out 5
Sound 3 out 5
Details 3 out 5
Fun Factor 4 out 5

This is a typical Megaman game, which means a side scrolling platform game. As is normal for Megaman, the levels are fairly short but quite difficult. This is a game for the well cordinated only, sequences of multiple jumps off moving platforms while dodging attacks are normal here. Still, if your up for a challenge, this is a game that a hyperactive 15 year old that has spent his entire life playing platform games would consider hard to beat with a high rating.

Emperor Rise of the Middle Kingdom
Game Play 4 out 5
Replayablity 5 out 5
Graphics 3 out 5
Sound 3 out 5
Details 4 out 5
Fun Factor 5 out 5

Latest in Impressions city builder series, and the best in the series. It is hurt by some bugs that may force you to replay a city, but I was only hit by one serious bug in several weeks of play. The graphics engine is the same 2.5D game engine they have been using for some time know, but it has been steadily improved over the years and supports high resolution and larger maps now. The game mechanics themselves are typical for this series, which is sorta like a more directed version of sim city. But they have been fine tuned to make the game available to people that havn't played any of the series while still being interesting to those that have played them all.

Jay