IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New china sells what to whom
russia and france have signed contracts with whom. Libya is now in charge of human rights. Whats your point?
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

You think that you can trust the government to look after your rights? ask an Indian
New No! Whats your point ???
New China has been selling antiaircraft gear to Iraq
French and Russia have huge oil contracts with Saddam so everyone has a dog in this fight.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

You think that you can trust the government to look after your rights? ask an Indian
New Bill - what is wrong with wanting to pay for the oil ?

you really lose me when you bring that up as some sort of crime - paying Iraq for oil vs seizing it !!!

Anyway, I think we are heading downhill fast on this matter at the moment. I am happy to drop out of this one lest it get ugly.

Cheers

Dou

New no join in. my point is that financial gains is not only
driving the US policy it also affects how the others view this effort. As far as paying for the oil, just lift the embargo and the US companies would snap it up in a heartbeat. Personally I think we ought to give Saddam a nuke, then everyone will agree he has one and turn Iraq into a parking lot if he tries to use it.
thanx,
bill

New LOL... give Saddam his own nuke...
Interesting way to paint him into a corner.

Reminds me of story of the business traveller who always travelled with a bomb in his suitcase. When challenged he said "well, what are the odds of two people on the plane with bombs?". :-)

Wade.

Is it enough to love
Is it enough to breathe
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed

Is it enough to die
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be Anything but Ordinary
Please

-- "Anything but Ordinary" by Avril Lavigne.

New Actually, we sorta already did, didn't we?
OK, not a nuke. but Chemical and Biological agents, we DID give him. There's a difference?
jb4
"They lead. They don't manage. The carrot always wins over the stick. Ask your horse. You can lead your horse to water, but you can't manage him to drink."
Richard Kerr, United Technologies Corporation, 1990
     Bush's 'Final Solution' -Unilateral action as Europe says no - (dmarker) - (24)
         Schroder? WTF cares about that little adolf wannabe - (boxley) - (10)
             Soo vaht haf yoo to sae about alt der other Sec Cncl membs ? - (dmarker) - (7)
                 china sells what to whom - (boxley) - (6)
                     No! Whats your point ??? -NT - (dmarker) - (5)
                         China has been selling antiaircraft gear to Iraq - (boxley) - (4)
                             Bill - what is wrong with wanting to pay for the oil ? - (dmarker) - (3)
                                 no join in. my point is that financial gains is not only - (boxley) - (2)
                                     LOL... give Saddam his own nuke... - (static)
                                     Actually, we sorta already did, didn't we? - (jb4)
             Dangerously close to a Godwin violation there, Box.. -NT - (jb4) - (1)
                 cant invoke godwin if a german is in the post :-) (new thread) - (boxley)
         LMAO... - (screamer) - (12)
             State or colony? - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                 sputter - (deSitter)
             Can we 1st agree what the debate is ... - (dmarker) - (9)
                 why should we listen to europe when the fscking mess - (boxley) - (6)
                     Bill, I know where you stand & what u believe - these Qs - (dmarker)
                     Re: why should we listen to europe when the fscking mess - (deSitter) - (4)
                         Re: why should we listen to europe when the fscking mess - (rcareaga) - (2)
                             but the ruling Junta are yankee carpetbaggers -NT - (boxley)
                             Look.. they're just sleeping - (Ashton)
                         And strawmen are the lifeblood of IE-loving deSitters - (marlowe)
                 Absolutely... - (screamer) - (1)
                     Thanks for the clarification ... - (dmarker)

Well, yes, because everyone knows that having an Italian travertine fireplace in just one color is gauche.
48 ms