I simply have ingrained.. that pic I saw, listing Explorer spec and that 7300 lbs made my permanent memory space.

Also, having briefly owned a '70 Buick Riviera (purchased for a song, from an ashamed writer of er backpacking! books) - at the height of the last - not next - umm gas crisis, I had experience. This car taught me not to lump ALL Detroit iron into category, "evil-handling POS". I deemed its mere 5000 lb. weight bloody excessive at the outset; nor does that assessment fail with passage of time. BUT -

In fact it *was* a rather OK-handling gran turismo kinda beast, 130+ top speed (!) if you can imagine driving a house down the road, over the ton.. good ventilated disks that worked and - handling! sufficiently able to - goose the ass-end of an offensive TR-driver, around a tight series of S-curves. In brief - not a bad tourer IF.. $/gas/survival ideas, had never entered one's pretty-little head.

So - to add *FIFTY PERCENT* to that mass !! get an evil-handling Excessmobile, sold only for the Walter Mitty image of driving up Mt. Everest and assaulting delicate tundra everywhere..

Well I just natch latched onto Exploder as being: *excessive enough*. (But I had realized that Lincoln had created perhaps the Last Gasp of the LookAtMe Asshole Clan, but should have remembered that, nothing Does exceed like excess, especially in Murica [gawd, Especially in *Texas* ?!])

{sigh} I guess when image is all, and you don't have an inferiority complex; you Are inferior: why nothing.. seems quite.. Big enough (?)

Izzat it?

Ashton Marketing very-Ltd.
our heart's not in it, but WTF:
we're whores too.