IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Uhm, "as opposed to Pita bread"? Are you saing Pita bread...
...is what you usually make your burritos with?

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New Pita Bread is thick enough to introduce a pocket
a chappati is thin but not "quite" as thin as a cornmeal tortilla. Eggroll wrappers are thinner than tortillas.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

You think that you can trust the government to look after your rights? ask an Indian
     Goddamit, I CAN'T TAKE THIS BULLSHIT ANY MORE! - (CRConrad) - (33)
         typical euro thinks bricks are bread, no wonder :-) -NT - (boxley)
         I like rolls bettre than bread... - (folkert)
         Sliced Bread - (imric)
         Ditto - (tuberculosis)
         It's like this - - (Ashton)
         There is an alternate way to interpret the saying... - (ben_tilly)
         If I can't get brochen, I'll settle for sliced bread. - (Brandioch) - (11)
             nan? -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                 Indian flatbread. - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                     chappati's as opposed to Pita bread? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                         Uhm, "as opposed to Pita bread"? Are you saing Pita bread... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                             Pita Bread is thick enough to introduce a pocket - (boxley)
                 Served in Afghani restaurants too. -NT - (Another Scott)
             Brochen wth is this like chai? - (tseliot) - (4)
                 German rolls. Crispy outside, fluffy inside. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                     He knew that - you were just horribly misspelling it. -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                         Yes and no. - (tseliot)
                         Guilty. -NT - (Brandioch)
         Sliced white bread rulz... - (screamer) - (14)
             All that smoking has murdered your tastebuds. - (inthane-chan) - (10)
                 What can I say that I haven't already said to - (screamer) - (9)
                     Fair 'nuff... - (inthane-chan)
                     Change away... - (admin) - (6)
                         that would ruin the sbd elevator experience! - (boxley)
                         It's impressive alrighty, but - (screamer) - (3)
                             I had a tropical fruit blast once, stained too -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                 T.F.M.I. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                     where didja think the flavor tooty frooty came from? - (boxley)
                         You Be So - (Ashton)
                     WTF have I to do with your sliced bread :-) - (dmarker)
             Dan, you and Brandi (at least) have one thing in common: - (CRConrad) - (2)
                 \ufffdhh N\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd - (Ashton)
                 CRC, you're the best thing since... - (screamer)

If I'm going to visit an exotic foreign land with L. Ron Hubbard or Jim Jones, I'll opt for the Scientology tour.
53 ms