IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Indian flatbread.
India indian, not native american.

Goes great with hummus.
Any deity worthy of a graven image can cobble up a working universe complete with fake fossils in under a week - hey, if you're not omnipotent, there's no real point in being a god. But to start with a big ball of elementary particles and end up with the duckbill platypus without constant twiddling requires a degree of subtlety and the ability to Think Things Through: exactly the qualities I'm looking for when I'm shopping for a Supreme Being.
New chappati's as opposed to Pita bread?
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

You think that you can trust the government to look after your rights? ask an Indian
New Uhm, "as opposed to Pita bread"? Are you saing Pita bread...
...is what you usually make your burritos with?

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New Pita Bread is thick enough to introduce a pocket
a chappati is thin but not "quite" as thin as a cornmeal tortilla. Eggroll wrappers are thinner than tortillas.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

You think that you can trust the government to look after your rights? ask an Indian
     Goddamit, I CAN'T TAKE THIS BULLSHIT ANY MORE! - (CRConrad) - (33)
         typical euro thinks bricks are bread, no wonder :-) -NT - (boxley)
         I like rolls bettre than bread... - (folkert)
         Sliced Bread - (imric)
         Ditto - (tuberculosis)
         It's like this - - (Ashton)
         There is an alternate way to interpret the saying... - (ben_tilly)
         If I can't get brochen, I'll settle for sliced bread. - (Brandioch) - (11)
             nan? -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                 Indian flatbread. - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                     chappati's as opposed to Pita bread? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                         Uhm, "as opposed to Pita bread"? Are you saing Pita bread... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                             Pita Bread is thick enough to introduce a pocket - (boxley)
                 Served in Afghani restaurants too. -NT - (Another Scott)
             Brochen wth is this like chai? - (tseliot) - (4)
                 German rolls. Crispy outside, fluffy inside. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                     He knew that - you were just horribly misspelling it. -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                         Yes and no. - (tseliot)
                         Guilty. -NT - (Brandioch)
         Sliced white bread rulz... - (screamer) - (14)
             All that smoking has murdered your tastebuds. - (inthane-chan) - (10)
                 What can I say that I haven't already said to - (screamer) - (9)
                     Fair 'nuff... - (inthane-chan)
                     Change away... - (admin) - (6)
                         that would ruin the sbd elevator experience! - (boxley)
                         It's impressive alrighty, but - (screamer) - (3)
                             I had a tropical fruit blast once, stained too -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                 T.F.M.I. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                     where didja think the flavor tooty frooty came from? - (boxley)
                         You Be So - (Ashton)
                     WTF have I to do with your sliced bread :-) - (dmarker)
             Dan, you and Brandi (at least) have one thing in common: - (CRConrad) - (2)
                 \ufffdhh N\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd - (Ashton)
                 CRC, you're the best thing since... - (screamer)

Juan Valdez has the answer...
50 ms