IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yes, you are. Because there's NOTHING wrong with it.
Where the fuck are all your posts condeming SuSE AG for daring to call "their" product -- well, the one they sell, anyway -- "SuSE Linux"? Red Hat, Inc, for daring to speak of "Red Hat Linux"? And so on and on and fucking on?

Show me your two-year history -- with links to specific posts, please! -- of just as much whining on THAT as on Debian, and you'll have BEGUN to show that being an arsehole isn't EXACTLY what you're doing with that STUPID ragging on the Debian COMMUNITY.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New I for one
am glad that your new thread in the Flame Quarantine forum is not directed at me for once. :)

[link|http://pub75.ezboard.com/bantiiwethey|
New and improved, Chicken Delvits!]
New Re: I for one
I'm glad as well, and extend warm congratulations for your good conduct so far this year--I'd had my doubts, and am pleased to see them proved wrong--but recommend that you continue lurking in this forum rather than piping up, lest you set in motion the online equivalent of a recovering alcoholic falling into a binge.

soberly,

"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New They call it "Linux"
Einstein called his theory "Allgemeine Relativitaet" (sorry I have no patience to search for umlauts). This has ever since been known in English as "general relativity". It is NOT called "Poincare/Gauss/Poncelet relativism" but "general relativity", just as the creator wished.

He did not publish a license in his paper.
-drl
Expand Edited by deSitter Jan. 16, 2003, 10:57:39 PM EST
New WTF does the body of that post have to do with anything???
Like, how does it support the thesis in the "Subject:" line?!?

It sure as Hell doesn't illustrate how the name "Red Hat" is NOT mentioned on the Red Hat Linux box!

Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New I believe with great passion
..that the wishes of creators be respected in all forms of expression. So, for example, I hate piano scores with fingerings and spurious expression marks - the composer didn't notate them, so don't add them.

Now, if you want to play it differently, that's your business. But the actual document should reflect the wishes of the composer.

LT calls it Linux, and that's what it is. It's not not not !^3 GNU/Linux. If you want to call it "GNU System with Linux kernel", fine.
-drl
New What is the "it" he calls Linux?!?
Rossiter just won't won't won't!^3 get it:
LT calls it Linux, and that's what it is.
WHAT exactly is the "it" Linus calls "Linux"?

The KERNEL, right?

It's not not not !^3 GNU/Linux.
What isn't?

Oh, the KERNEL isn't...?

Yeah, sure... But then, who the fuck ever SAID it was???

If you want to call it "GNU System with Linux kernel", fine.
Yup, fine, thank you...

And that would be the whole system, then, this "GNU System with Linux kernel", which is a bit more than just a kernel. But, hey -- isn't that a bit of a mouthful, "GNU System with Linux kernel"? Don't you think there should be some shorter and easier way to say the same thing...?

Yes, of course there should.

And THAT, you fricking NUMBSKULL, is EXACTLY WHAT "GNU/Linux" _M_E_A_N_S_!!!

New Re: What is the "it" he calls Linux?!?
Not true - language is important.

For one thing, if it was really "GNU system" there wouldn't be much left in the way of a useful system. So now we are at

"GNU System with Linux kernel, Apache webserver, XFree X Window System, KDE Desktop Environment, Lynx text browser, ...."

So GNU/Linux is an attempt to make the anhistorical and flat wrong claim that somehow GNU is foremost and the kernel an afterthought, a replaceable part.
-drl
New A: Rick's post a few days ago. B: Debian GNU/Hurd. Now STFU!
New Aber natuerlich
..du hast keine Bildung - deshalb weisst Du nicht, was man macht selbststaendig.
-drl
New Tut mir Leid, aber das sagt mir nichts.
Perhaps mainly because it wasn't grammatically correct German to begin with, "mr. Bildung".

So WTF are you gibbering about this time???

New Just being pissy
I don't know why you dog me so much. I doubt that at base we are that much different.
-drl
New Only too true! .-) (new thread)
Created as new thread #75130 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=75130|Only too true! .-)]
New CRC , The Emperor's new clothes, and 2003

Ross, Don't let it bother you - is not that big a deal. As for CRC, come on man - fess-up it *is that time of month again* <grin> --- isn't it !!!

Re the title to this post.

If we bring the fairytale of that story forward to today with CRC allocated the role of the perceptive kid (a good role for him :-), the dialogue would have gone more like (loudly)

"HEY MOM, who is that FUCKING old fart of an ASSHOLE, running around with no FUCKING clothes on".

Anyway - we all luv yer both no matter what time of the month it is :-)

Cheers

Doug
     Yes, you are. Because there's NOTHING wrong with it. - (CRConrad) - (13)
         I for one - (orion) - (1)
             Re: I for one - (rcareaga)
         They call it "Linux" - (deSitter) - (5)
             WTF does the body of that post have to do with anything??? - (CRConrad) - (4)
                 I believe with great passion - (deSitter) - (3)
                     What is the "it" he calls Linux?!? - (CRConrad) - (2)
                         Re: What is the "it" he calls Linux?!? - (deSitter) - (1)
                             A: Rick's post a few days ago. B: Debian GNU/Hurd. Now STFU! -NT - (CRConrad)
         Aber natuerlich - (deSitter) - (4)
             Tut mir Leid, aber das sagt mir nichts. - (CRConrad) - (3)
                 Just being pissy - (deSitter) - (2)
                     Only too true! .-) (new thread) - (CRConrad)
                     CRC , The Emperor's new clothes, and 2003 - (dmarker)

Switch view to kaleidoscopic.
56 ms