IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New it is pretty, pretty big:)
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
New I know.
I usually take the opportunity to watch J.Lo video clips on Saturday morning. :-) She couldn't dance around the stage in "Let's Get Loud" for instance the wonderful way she does without such a big butt.

Wade.

"All around me are nothing but fakes
Come with me on the biggest fake of all!"

New waal actually more than that
started with Chris Rock and Howard Stern Discussing Stern'c claim to blackness. In an innocent comment Stern mentioned her huge attribute. Chris started going off on how wimmens with humoungous behinds is a black thing and Stern couldnt claim blackness unless willing to enjoy jaylo after puffdaddy(pdiddie) who prolly helped in the spread of the cheeks. Now the spread is in the airwaves. Jaylo who is a typical beautiful cubana sorta girl suffers from triangulation. Her waist is waspish, her skin clero but genetics carry triangulation. Picture a stick with 2 fried eggs on the front and a pumpkin on the back. Not ugly not Un-sexy just cubana cheeks. Normal Natural and pretty to scale. As opposed to maddona cheeks which show the marks of slats. Just human folks and am glad my wife and slugbug have exactly the "correct" measurements of brain pan to chest waist and hips love to ratio.
Of course if single would love to do a desitter on jaylo,
wouldnt want to dissapoint either my detractors or admirer's.
thanx,
bill
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
New Ah hah.
Wasn't aware of the stuff with Stern. But doesn't surprise me. :-)

Wade.

"All around me are nothing but fakes
Come with me on the biggest fake of all!"

J.Lo Uses N-Word in Video - (deSitter) - (8)
         Who? Who cares? -NT - (Fearless Freep)
         Was listening to a radio show with the editor of Enquirer - (boxley) - (6)
             ROFL - (deSitter)
             I'm tempted. - (static) - (4)
                 it is pretty, pretty big:) -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                     I know. - (static) - (2)
                         waal actually more than that - (boxley) - (1)
                             Ah hah. - (static)

Satire is now officially dead. It died from laughing too hard and choking on its own vomit.
47 ms