IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New deep cover
There is a story--probably apocryphal, but amusing nonetheless--that in the 1950s a cell of the CPUSA (American Communist Party) agreed to disband when it was discovered that every single member was an undercover police informant of one sort or another from various federal, state and local arms of law enforcement.

Of course, I could be mentioning this merely to seem like a funny, irreverent kinda guy rather than the soulless, blackhearted, Hoover-worshipping G-Man ALL YOUR DISCUSSION LOGS ARE BELONG TO US that I am.

cordially,

"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New reminds me of the SDS meetings called them squadroom meets
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

You think that you can trust the government to look after your rights? ask an Indian
New ie the oxymoron of all oxies -
Trust Me. I'm Honest!

:-\ufffd
     American empire - (rcareaga) - (16)
         britain, italy, greece, turkey is the America of the future? - (boxley) - (2)
             Re: britain, italy, greece, turkey is the America of the fut - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 sometimes but most of the time you would hire it done - (boxley)
         Get the full book... - (CRConrad)
         He's making a fundamental mistake. - (Brandioch) - (1)
             Not Adams. He was right on. - (deSitter)
         Good article! Thanks for link. - (a6l6e6x)
         If anyone in Congress actually reads NYT, - (Ashton)
         Oh say can you see - (orion) - (7)
             Re: Oh say can you see - (rcareaga) - (6)
                 Hmm... But if you were, wouldn't you say the same thing? :-) -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
                     deep cover - (rcareaga) - (2)
                         reminds me of the SDS meetings called them squadroom meets -NT - (boxley)
                         ie the oxymoron of all oxies - - (Ashton)
                 Re: Oh say can you see - (orion) - (1)
                     Jeeze - if he *is* FBI - lets have more like him <grin> - (dmarker)

Yow!
41 ms