IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Oh say can you see
orion posts--

As a member of the FBI, you know more about what is going on than the rest of us do. So please tell us your personal experience with this.

Since it referenced my post #72759 as parent, I just wanted to state for the record that I've never been on the FBI payroll or, indeed, had any connection with that worthy apparatus of state repression that I'm aware of.

cordially,

"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New Hmm... But if you were, wouldn't you say the same thing? :-)
New deep cover
There is a story--probably apocryphal, but amusing nonetheless--that in the 1950s a cell of the CPUSA (American Communist Party) agreed to disband when it was discovered that every single member was an undercover police informant of one sort or another from various federal, state and local arms of law enforcement.

Of course, I could be mentioning this merely to seem like a funny, irreverent kinda guy rather than the soulless, blackhearted, Hoover-worshipping G-Man ALL YOUR DISCUSSION LOGS ARE BELONG TO US that I am.

cordially,

"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New reminds me of the SDS meetings called them squadroom meets
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

You think that you can trust the government to look after your rights? ask an Indian
New ie the oxymoron of all oxies -
Trust Me. I'm Honest!

:-\ufffd
New Re: Oh say can you see
Sorry my mistake, I thought you were another person. My memory must be playing tricks on me again. One of my talks with Monty on the phone mentioned that you were an FBI agent. But then, like me, he may have confused you with someone else. For those who don't know, Monty is the owner of the Apple Doomsday Clock where I first met rcareaga online. MGABRYS is yet another personality to be heard from on here, too bad he doesn't have the time to get on here, with his job situation and the like. He said that one of the posters on his board was a undercover FBI Agent or something, but at the time to be honest he was a bit talking about a lot of things like I was and either he confused it or I confused it. In any case, my bad, sorry about that.

Pete Moss' Peat Moss, when only the finest horsesh*t will do! ;)
New Jeeze - if he *is* FBI - lets have more like him <grin>

Articulate, witty, humour & has a brain.

That sure beats having propagandists who *might* be secret agent wannabes employed in REMF who *might* have been asked to join on-line discussion groups to keep them 'honest' & 'informed' no matter how.

Cheers Doug
(big smile)
     American empire - (rcareaga) - (16)
         britain, italy, greece, turkey is the America of the future? - (boxley) - (2)
             Re: britain, italy, greece, turkey is the America of the fut - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 sometimes but most of the time you would hire it done - (boxley)
         Get the full book... - (CRConrad)
         He's making a fundamental mistake. - (Brandioch) - (1)
             Not Adams. He was right on. - (deSitter)
         Good article! Thanks for link. - (a6l6e6x)
         If anyone in Congress actually reads NYT, - (Ashton)
         Oh say can you see - (orion) - (7)
             Re: Oh say can you see - (rcareaga) - (6)
                 Hmm... But if you were, wouldn't you say the same thing? :-) -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
                     deep cover - (rcareaga) - (2)
                         reminds me of the SDS meetings called them squadroom meets -NT - (boxley)
                         ie the oxymoron of all oxies - - (Ashton)
                 Re: Oh say can you see - (orion) - (1)
                     Jeeze - if he *is* FBI - lets have more like him <grin> - (dmarker)

I don’t need to see anyone celebrate breaking a huddle…
48 ms